The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

Allowing gay marriage does not negatively impact human reproduction. Gays do not turn hetero and have babies just because their society won't let them marry.

The fallacy is in believing that homosexuals are Denying their Natural Design. Their Natural Design is to be gay; it's not some fucked up choice they made because they want to be different.
That is idiotic to say the least.

If a woman was born to be a lesbian.

Then by Natural Design she wouldn't be born with a womb or uterus.

Or a Natural Design gay man would be born without nuts or a prostate.

See how stupid your "Natural Design" theory is?? :doubt: :cuckoo:

Natural Design is irrelevant. If the ability to reproduce were a fundamental requirement of marriage then we would deny marriage to sterilized individuals, women past menopause, etc.

Since we do no such thing, any argument associated with reproduction is totally without merit.
Show me where I said anything about marriage in my post?? :cool:

Marriage is also becoming more and more obsolete the more sentient we become.

How do I know?

The trend has been a consistent trend for a looo0000ooong time now, on a \ slope. Check it out at any given source if you'd like, google it. Marriage is decreasing since the early 1900's and has a steady downward slope ever since.

In U.S., Proportion Married at Lowest Recorded Levels - Population Reference Bureau

And you find this a positive trend?

I'm just reporting a fact. I am Married.

I don't think that it's positive or negative, to be quite honest. Marriage didn't change much for me and my Girl, except some Legal bullshit and a last name.

How do I know?

The trend has been a consistent trend for a looo0000ooong time now, on a \ slope. Check it out at any given source if you'd like, google it. Marriage is decreasing since the early 1900's and has a steady downward slope ever since.

In U.S., Proportion Married at Lowest Recorded Levels - Population Reference Bureau

I don't think that it's positive or negative, to be quite honest. Marriage didn't change much for me and my Girl, except some Legal bullshit and a last name.

As Daniel Patrick Moynihan pointed out long ago, the decline of the family is something with disastrous consequences, especially for the weaker groups in society.

As Daniel Patrick Moynihan pointed out long ago, the decline of the family is something with disastrous consequences, especially for the weaker groups in society.

The decline of the Family wouldn't be as bad as it is right now if Human Beings would do what they could to advance as a species instead of worrying about all of this borders and power bullshit.

I can't be wrong, because you've presented no logical deduction of how I could be except that "someone else said so."

Here's my logic:

single sex makes babies
married sex makes babies

common denominator? Sex. Marriage is irrelevant to our species reproducing. Now let's see the converse logic.

Marriage is a Reflection of our Natural Design and an Institution that is...

I am Dealing in what is.

You are probably for getting Marriage out of Law Entirely...

I Respect that.

And Disagree.

:)

peace...

The decline of the Family wouldn't be as bad as it is right now if Human Beings would do what they could to advance as a species instead of worrying about all of this borders and power bullshit.

Ah well, I prefer to live on planet Earth rather than in some make-believe world.

How do I know?

Marriage should be more to you... IMO.

peace...

I can't be wrong, because you've presented no logical deduction of how I could be except that "someone else said so."

Here's my logic:

single sex makes babies
married sex makes babies

common denominator? Sex. Marriage is irrelevant to our species reproducing. Now let's see the converse logic.

I am Dealing in what is.

I Respect that.

And Disagree.

peace...

"is a reflection of" = / = "fundamental to."

I thought we were talking in logical deduction, not platitudes?

If all of a's are b's, and some b's are a's, then it is incorrect to assume that any b you see is an a.

Logic, not platitudes. I'm looking for proofs, such as:

single sex makes babies
married sex makes babies

Therefore, the common denominator, i.e. "what is fundamental to" our existence, is SEX, not marriage. <--that is logic that is in need of refutation. If you wish to simply bloviate a "you're wrong," without a piece of logical backbone along side of it then it's not really an apt discussion at all.

Marriage should be more to you... IMO.

peace...

I'm more of a realist.

My girl means more to me than anything. That's something real.

If I replace "my girl" with "my marriage," than that is something society has created for me, not anything "real" in-terms of what's inside of me.

Ah well, I prefer to live on planet Earth rather than in some make-believe world.

It could be done on Planet Earth.

How do I know?

And just a fraction of that "legal bullshit" you get for a $50 marriage license costs "they gheys" thousands and thousands of dollars. And no "legal bullshit" protects us from having our children taken from us when the natural parent of the partnership dies. No "legal bullshit" can make a hospital let someone in to a hospital to see a dying partner. No "legal bullshit" can give me the tax breaks you get. It's the "legal bullshit" that makes marriage bans unconstitutional.

And just a fraction of that "legal bullshit" you get for a $50 marriage license costs "they gheys" thousands and thousands of dollars. And no "legal bullshit" protects us from having our children taken from us when the natural parent of the partnership dies. No "legal bullshit" can make a hospital let someone in to a hospital to see a dying partner. No "legal bullshit" can give me the tax breaks you get. It's the "legal bullshit" that makes marriage bans unconstitutional.

I don't disagree that if some get any "benefit" of a legal coupling, then all should.

Here's my logic:

single sex makes babies
married sex makes babies

I am Dealing in what is.

I Respect that.

And Disagree.

peace...

"is a reflection of" = / = "fundamental to."

I thought we were talking in logical deduction, not platitudes?

If all of a's are b's, and some b's are a's, then it is incorrect to assume that any b you see is an a.

Logic, not platitudes. I'm looking for proofs, such as:

single sex makes babies
married sex makes babies

Therefore, the common denominator, i.e. "what is fundamental to" our existence, is SEX, not marriage. <--that is logic that is in need of refutation. If you wish to simply bloviate a "you're wrong," without a piece of logical backbone along side of it then it's not really an apt discussion at all.

Same Sex doesn't Equal Babies... EVER

That's the point in the Marriage Debate as it is and where it's been since the SCOTUS dealt with it.

The Fact that Marriage isn't Required for those who don't Deny their Natural Design to Create Life isn't really Relevant to this Discussion, GT. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back