The free gift of God is already yours!

Can Jehovah call and choose someone without using another human in the mix , or does he only draw humans to God through Jehovah's Witnesses?

Prayer to the only true God backed with faith, is a very powerful avenue.

An interesting evasion of the question ; but I understand why. Those of you who would dare hog salvation and hoard it to yourselves , would also dare to think others can only be called through you and your group. Stunning selfishness ; supreme pride at its worst on display for all the world to see.

( In the human consciousness , exist the utmost importance of self.)

Interesting human dynamic ;

actually it has 0 to do with self--The teachings of Jesus prove it all.

The ego of the JW's prove the supreme stunning selfishness I am speaking of. You dare think that only through your group is salvation possible.

Only God and Christ can think like that.

Exactly what the bible teaches-- Jesus started one single religion( 1Cor 1:10)--Fact--They serve the God Israel served in the ot=YHWH(Jehovah a single being God) and accept Jesus as the one sent forth from God-the Messiah.
33,000 religions claiming to be Christian serve a non existent God--the trinity.
So do you think ones being mislead into serving a non existent god belongs to God---John 4:22-24 and Gods #1 commandment says--NO.

Col. 3:11 Christ is All and in All .

You can't throw those 33,000 people away. They ALL will be saved;

Do You Believe All in the Bible?

I think they all belong to God.

Prayer to the only true God backed with faith, is a very powerful avenue.

An interesting evasion of the question ; but I understand why. Those of you who would dare hog salvation and hoard it to yourselves , would also dare to think others can only be called through you and your group. Stunning selfishness ; supreme pride at its worst on display for all the world to see.

The ego of the JW's prove the supreme stunning selfishness I am speaking of. You dare think that only through your group is salvation possible.

Exactly what the bible teaches-- Jesus started one single religion( 1Cor 1:10)--Fact--They serve the God Israel served in the ot=YHWH(Jehovah a single being God) and accept Jesus as the one sent forth from God-the Messiah.
33,000 religions claiming to be Christian serve a non existent God--the trinity.
So do you think ones being mislead into serving a non existent god belongs to God---John 4:22-24 and Gods #1 commandment says--NO.

You should try believing Jesus--He was right on--Matt 7:21-23--only those living now to do his Fathers will are getting entrance into his kingdom--he said right there--not ALL saying Lord, Lord will enter Gods kingdom-- so either Jesus is wrong( never) or your twisting of what is actually being taught is error.

You should try believing Jesus--He was right on--Matt 7:21-23--only those living now to do his Fathers will are getting entrance into his kingdom--he said right there--not ALL saying Lord, Lord will enter Gods kingdom-- so either Jesus is wrong( never) or your twisting of what is actually being taught is error.

Your religion wants to become one of the most prolific serial killers of groups in history. You want to slaughter much of humanity , just kill them off like animals; and you want us to join you.

If your religion is the truth, then I prefer eternal death. I could not believe in such an unmerciful god.

Your religion wants to become one of the most prolific serial killers of groups in history. You want to slaughter much of humanity , just kill them off like animals; and you want us to join you.

If your religion is the truth, then I prefer eternal death. I could not believe in such an unmerciful god.

You should take a better look. The JW,s out of love for Jehovah, Jesus and their fellow man--- put aside themselves and their desires( like going to the beach, golfing, fishing, shopping,etc) And go and carry on the work Jesus started that does not stop until the end--door to door worldwide( most countries) millions of hours donated free year after year trying to prevent the ones in darkness from perishing.
JW,s aren't going to kill anyone--Jesus will lead Gods angelic armies to the earth to do that. God warned all almost 2000 years in advance--its their fault--not Gods or the JW,s that they will not listen. Why wont they listen???? Because they MUST fit in and be apart of this world and its practices. Those that listened to Jesus, are NO part of this world and its practices--we do not fit in--thus--are rejected by those who must fit in.

It would be very sad for one to choose eternal death over eternal life in Gods kingdom. Just because they lack understanding--At the end--ALL will see the treacherous hearts that belong to the mortal race.

You should take a better look. The JW,s out of love for Jehovah, Jesus and their fellow man--- put aside themselves and their desires( like going to the beach, golfing, fishing, shopping,etc) And go and carry on the work Jesus started that does not stop until the end--door to door worldwide( most countries) millions of hours donated free year after year trying to prevent the ones in darkness from perishing.
JW,s aren't going to kill anyone--Jesus will lead Gods angelic armies to the earth to do that. God warned all almost 2000 years in advance--its their fault--not Gods or the JW,s that they will not listen. Why wont they listen???? Because they MUST fit in and be apart of this world and its practices. Those that listened to Jesus, are NO part of this world and its practices--we do not fit in--thus--are rejected by those who must fit in.

It would be very sad for one to choose eternal death over eternal life in Gods kingdom. Just because they lack understanding--At the end--ALL will see the treacherous hearts that belong to the mortal race.

Well I hope the JW's go down in history as a group that tried to show humanity a right example. Good fortune to you and your witness.

Well I hope the JW's go down in history as a group that tried to show humanity a right example. Good fortune to you and your witness.

I pray the best for you as well.

Forum List

Back