The Freddie Gray Six... half are black!

Yes it was, moron. It has always been about racism.
Keep teliing yourself that.

The lib media are telling me that 100 times a day.
That should tell you something.

It tells me they are despicable lying morons.

LMFAO
The anti-police liberals say it is all racism.
when you remind the libs that half the people charged were black, the libs say that it isn't about racism.
THEN they say it IS about racism and that blacks can be racist too.
Funny though, when liberals are told that blacks can be racist, they say it can't be because blacks don't have any power so they cannot be racist.
The anti-police liberals must be awfully dizzy from all those circles they talk in. lol
Oh, and NOW the anti-police liberals are comparing a South African hero (Biko) to a career criminal (Freddie Gray) that died resisting arrest.
They cannot think much of their S. African hero IF they compare him to a career criminal!

I have proven it's still about racism.

LMFAO
when you remind the libs that half the people charged were black, the libs say that it isn't about racism.
Funny though, when liberals are told that blacks can be racist, they say it can't be because blacks don't have any power so they cannot be racist.
The anti-police liberals must be awfully dizzy from all those circles they talk in. lol
Oh, and NOW the anti-police liberals are comparing a South African hero (Biko) to a career criminal (Freddie Gray) that died resisting arrest.
They cannot think much of their S. African hero IF they compare him to a career criminal!

So according to you the black cops hate blacks??? Why?
Is it possible that the black cops that arrested Gray weren't racists but just cops that based on their knowledge of Gray's past made the arrest because
Gray was running away as most people that have something to hide from the police do?
Seems it was all pretty cut and dried.
A) Gray's criminal record was known to the cops.
B) Cops knew Gray had run before and when he did it was something he was doing something illegal.
C) Cops' job is to catch criminals.
D) Gray ran.
E) Gray died from some cause that caused his neck injury.

These are the facts and I'm not sure the black cops saw Gray as black.

LMFAO

Is it possible that the black cops that arrested Gray weren't racists but just cops that based on their knowledge of Gray's past made the arrest because
Gray was running away as most people that have something to hide from the police do?
B) Cops knew Gray had run before and when he did it was something he was doing something illegal.
D) Gray ran.

You cannot arrest people without charges.

LMFAO

D) Gray ran.

You cannot arrest people without charges.

So you a NON-Baltimore cop KNOW better the procedures of the Baltimore police is that right?
Nor am I an expert...

Now here is what EXPERTS said about Freddie Gray's arrest.

Fleeing from police is not, by itself, illegal in America, and the U.S. Supreme Court has made clear that in safe neighborhoods, people not suspected of criminal activity can ignore a police officer who approaches them, even to the point of walking away.

But courts have set a different standard for places where street crime is common, ruling that police can chase, stop and frisk people if their location contributes to a suspicion of criminal activity.
A question in Baltimore s Freddie Gray case Can you run from police The Seattle Times

No it was never about racism.

Yes it was, moron. It has always been about racism.

You idiots are still pretending a black cop can't be racist against black citizens.

That is false. That kills the premise of the thread.

.. ....ROTFLMFAO
???"IS THAT YOUR FINAL ANSWER"????

Forum List

Back