The Fraud That Is Andrew Luck

I see you are discovering what everybody finds out who tries to discuss something with Huggy where he doesnt agree with you on.:biggrin:

He has either one of two things. 1. reading comprehension skill problems. or 2. wont look at the evidence or read it or look at videos since the evidence doesnt go along with his own warped opinions.:up:

I dont understand why you posted that link though since it doesnt have anything to do with how god a player Luck is though.why did you?

I was going to ignore this bird as I read a thread today he started about somebody being mean to him...

But I will let him read this for his education...

KRAVITZ: Andrew Luck gets the crazy money from the Colts…and he’s worth it

yeah commenting further on my last post is Luck is not like Dave Brown.Dont know if you remember him or not but he was a QB that played for the Giants as well.By his third year,it was so obvious to everybody he did not belong in the NFL.

He kept making the same exact rookie mistakes that year that rookies make their first season and I told everyone back then -what is up with this idiot owner of the Giants,why do they still think Brown will ever amount to anything?

Yet they held on to him for like 3 or 4 more years after that thinking hr would eventually blossom as Manning did.QB is more difficult to gauge how a player will perform at so you got to give them 5 years. after 5 years,if they are still playing like crap,its time to let them go.

The Giants wisely stayed with Manning for five years and in his fifth season,he blossomed.

The OP is clueless and saying that Luck is a fraud. He obviously does not remember the playoff game against the chiefs where they were down like 31-7 at halftime and it looked like the chiefs would easily blow them out.He kept his composure and led them back to victory in that game. That most than anything proves that the OP here as always,is clueless in his ramblings.:D many QB's would have gotten frustrated and lost their composure and packed it in at the point but Luck did not and does not so its absurd to say he is a fraud.

as i said before,Luck has no defense whatsoever and no running game.Lets just see how great his boy wilson is having to play under circumstances like that.He even himself agreed as well once that the Colts dont have a defense.

I will take Andrew Luck anyday of the year over Jay Cutler.Now THAT is a quarterback that is a fraud and does not belong in the NFL.

He throws interceptions at the worst most critical times in a game.I am convinced beyond a doubt he has special connections to the owner of the Bears the fact after all these years he STILL plays like a rookie and never loses his job.It is so obvious he has pull. Any other QB without connections to the owner,would have lost their job years ago. Matter of fact,when Cutler went down and got hurt for half the season one year,his backup came in and outplayed him and resurrected the offense.The Bears fans all wanted him to be their new starting quarterback. so what happens? the coach "through the owners meddling of course." gives Cutler his job back of course and the backup that outperformed him of course,gets traded away since he outperformed cutler.:D

I dont know why anybody would want to be the coach of the Bears.The owner fires coach after coach making them be the fall guy for Cutler. Cutler is a coach killer. Vince Lombardi,the greatest coach ever,couldnt have done anything with the Bears with Cutler as his QB.:rolleyes:

I never said Luck is the worst QB of all time or anything. He is a fair to good QB. I just don't believe he is worth anywhere near what the Colts have paid him. He has had a handful of good games. Just a handful. Is the crappy Colt's Defense responsible for all of Luck's interceptions? You people keep calling him smart. A "smart" QB doesn't turn out to be the turnover machine that Luck is.

Andrew Luck isn't a top ten NFL QB. Andrew Luck is currently the highest paid player in the NFL. That is a fraud. Plain and simple.

Not sure why people think Luck is a fraud. He went to a terrible team and they have been trying to build around him.
"He has the intelligence of a young Peyton Manning, the throwing prowess of Carson Palmer, the strength and mobility of Cam Newton, and the playmaking knack of Ben Roethlisberger.

But what’s also true: Luck is coming off a horrendous 2015 season. He got hurt, often threw inaccurately and made enough bad decisions to register 13 turnovers in just seven starts (and it could have been worse)."
The Trouble with Andrew Luck (It’s Not His Fault) | The MMQB with Peter King

He is wonderful and terrible all at the same time.

Not sure why people think Luck is a fraud. He went to a terrible team and they have been trying to build around him.
"He has the intelligence of a young Peyton Manning, the throwing prowess of Carson Palmer, the strength and mobility of Cam Newton, and the playmaking knack of Ben Roethlisberger.

But what’s also true: Luck is coming off a horrendous 2015 season. He got hurt, often threw inaccurately and made enough bad decisions to register 13 turnovers in just seven starts (and it could have been worse)."

He has no protection, as great QBs know, the worse the line, the worse the throws.

He has no protection, as great QBs know, the worse the line, the worse the throws.
The worse throws I agree, so how can we say he is a great QB

He is getting the most money of any player in the NFL. So he must not only be a "great" QB... he must be the BEST QB. Whatever the excuses he has not shown he is anywhere near the best. Wilson suffered from a piss poor O-Line last season also. 34 TDs 8 ints. Wilson isn't the best QB in the NFL either but he is certainly better than Luck. And Wilson only has pedestrian receivers ..Lynch contributed NOTHING last season..Graham was injured and so was Rawls. The Hawks Defense SUCKED during many games last season. In the P/O game with the Panthers they gave up several million points in the first half.

He is getting the most money of any player in the NFL. So he must not only be a "great" QB... he must be the BEST QB. Whatever the excuses he has not shown he is anywhere near the best. Wilson suffered from a piss poor O-Line last season also. 34 TDs 8 ints. Wilson isn't the best QB in the NFL either but he is certainly better than Luck. And Wilson only has pedestrian receivers ..Lynch contributed NOTHING last season..Graham was injured and so was Rawls. The Hawks Defense SUCKED during many games last season. In the P/O game with the Panthers they gave up several million points in the first half.

Whatever the excuses he has not shown he is anywhere near the best.

I agree, I am waiting for the rebirth of Luck

I have nothing against Andrew Luck. I followed him in college a bit. He was very good against the speed at that level. My only gripe at all is he doesn't deserve to be the highest paid QB in the NFL.

He doesn't play in the same conference as my Hawks so there is no possible rivalry. If he should take the Colts to this season's Super Bowl and meet the Seahawks and beat us then MAYBE he will have shut me up on his worth. Good luck to Luck! He will need it.

I have nothing against Andrew Luck. I followed him in college a bit. He was very good against the speed at that level. My only gripe at all is he doesn't deserve to be the highest paid QB in the NFL.

He doesn't play in the same conference as my Hawks so there is no possible rivalry. If he should take the Colts to this season's Super Bowl and meet the Seahawks and beat us then MAYBE he will have shut me up on his worth. Good luck to Luck! He will need it.
Lotta hype on Luck, he just has not delivered.

Exactly! I remember the 2012 draft and there was #1 Andrew Luck, #2 RobbyThreeGee's and #8 Ryan Tannehill taken in the first round. Then late in the third round we took Russell Wilson at #75. The year preceding Cam Newton was #1. He finally started showing he was worth a #1 pick last season.

The hype associated with Luck and Griffen was crazy. There was a third guy listed in the 2012 hype but I can't remember his name. It wasn't Tannehill.

Exactly! I remember the 2012 draft and there was #1 Andrew Luck, #2 RobbyThreeGee's and #8 Ryan Tannehill taken in the first round. Then late in the third round we took Russell Wilson at #75. The year preceding Cam Newton was #1. He finally started showing he was worth a #1 pick last season.

The hype associated with Luck and Griffen was crazy. There was a third guy listed in the 2012 hype but I can't remember his name. It wasn't Tannehill.
Wilson and perhaps a few others are worth the cash, but Luck not so much.

Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, Newton, Palmer and Rothlisberger come to mind as the QBs that are worth top money. I may have left out somebody but it isn't Luck.

In the second tier I would place Brees, Romo, Manning, Dalton, Rivers, Ryan and Luck,

Those groups are not necessarily in order..but close.

Oddly a couple of well respected pundits place Seattle as having the best situation at QB with Wilson #1 or #2. I don't buy that. Brady is actually the best QB as he has the most rings. Rodgers is probably better as of last season than Wilson but I see that changing this year. Newton has the best raw talent but he is an immature buffoon and has a lot of growing up to do to seriously deserve top respect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back