The FOXNEWS Summed Up Nicely In A Sentence

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I found this nugget last night and I felt compelled to share it. It hits the nail right on the head.

FOXNEWS....Rich people paying Rich people to tell Middle Class people to blame Poor people.

foxnewsposter.jpg

When I give a rich person money, I usually get something in return, goods or services, I end up with something. When I give a poor person money, they are invariably back the next day asking for more.

When I give a rich person money, I usually get something in return, goods or services, I end up with something. When I give a poor person money, they are invariably back the next day asking for more.
When was the last time this happened?

Care to give a brief account?

They have tried to stop a lot of the panhandlers around Tampa. I think some of them have given up on trying to find another means of surviving, and while sad, I would be worried about contributing to a destructive lifestyle (a lot of them are addicts). I happily trust my church to use the money I give for charitable causes.

They have tried to stop a lot of the panhandlers around Tampa. I think some of them have given up on trying to find another means of surviving, and while sad, I would be worried about contributing to a destructive lifestyle (a lot of them are addicts). I happily trust my church to use the money I give for charitable causes.

The thing is, many of the panhandlers are not really "back the next day asking for more". Many of them are homeless, and the place were they are panhandling is the place that they are every day. Technically, YOU are the one that is back...and you can't fault them for not remembering that they already asked you yesterday.

(Although I agree that many are addicts and are not using the money appropriately.)

Forum List

Back