The FOXNEWS Is So Despicable Thread

Why is the radical left always whining about fair and balanced news coverage? CBS should be shut down and indicted for trying to influence a presidential election with forged documents but the radical left thinks it's biased coverage is the norm and fair and balanced coverage is biased. The world is upside down in the liberal mind. Everyone should know that by now.
Whenever TheFOXNEWS fires just ONE of their lying staff, or at least reprimands them, then you can talk. Mmmm'kay....!?!?

FOXNews can't fire any of their lying staff, because there ain't nobody like that on their payroll.

Let's see... Fox News is for the Republicans. CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, and all the newspapers are all for the Democrats. Doesn't seem very fair and balanced to me.

Fox isn't "news". It's why the sued for the right to lie. They say they are an "opinion network" so their lies are protected by the second amendment. They say they simply want to give the "conservative perspective", which obviously they can't do without lying.

You people would know that if you would bother to read some of the links.

Oh, and no one is attacking Fox. Simply stating the truth about what Fox is. This is why it isn't allowed to broadcast in Canada.

Your last sentence destroyed your past, present and future credibility forever. And in typical liberal fashion, you did your own way, in your own words.

I am in my home right now, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA and I am watching FOX News Channel. And any time I want I can switch to the FOX broadcast channel, which I receive from Minneapolis, Rochester (NY) or Winnipeg.

You learned from Obama what he accused Romney of: Shoot first, aim later.

Last edited:
Why is the radical left always whining about fair and balanced news coverage? CBS should be shut down and indicted for trying to influence a presidential election with forged documents but the radical left thinks it's biased coverage is the norm and fair and balanced coverage is biased. The world is upside down in the liberal mind. Everyone should know that by now.
Whenever TheFOXNEWS fires just ONE of their lying staff, or at least reprimands them, then you can talk. Mmmm'kay....!?!?

FOXNews can't fire any of their lying staff, because there ain't nobody like that on their payroll.
Oh BULLSHIT!

How about this dispicable lie from the FOX and Fiends morning show where they call Bush's U-3 unemployment rate the "REAL" unemployment rate, and then give Obama's U-6 rate to claim that Obama nearly doubled the UE rate since he took office. Obama's U-3 rate, what they call the "REAL" rate, is 8.1% and Bush's U-6 rate was 14.2%.

fnc-ff-20120811-ingraham-unemploymentrate.jpg

A perfect example of how the FOX Gossip Channel operates, basically manufacturing pure bullshit to fit the GOP meme of the day, one need only look at Charles KrautHammer&Sickle's spin on why the DNC moved Obama's acceptance speech indoors.

"It wasn't the weather, they knew what the weather was going to be months ago. This was clearly a response to the fear of a sea of empty seats, and that's why this is being done," - Charles Krauthammer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qAla8Jxwo4I

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll start with this one. A case of where the FOXNEWS is one and the same with the GOP/Republican Party.

Here is Elaine Chao, Heritage Foundation Distinguished Fellow, Fox News Contributor, News Corp Director and Romney staffer:
Fox News has plenty of Liberal Democrat commentators.

And MSNBC is not in the tank for Obama....?

This is the typical comment from the not so bright crowd.

MSNBC offers primary sources - the actual words in video or in person - to support their agenda. I don't deny there is a liberal agenda, but it is presented honestly.

Fox attributes their 'news' to unnamed sources, sometimes reporting "people are saying ..." and the people who are saying ... are other Fox contributors.

Fox is all propaganda all of the time. Even when reporting a factual event the use of language almost always includes a dig at Obama or Democrats. Some is subtle, some Limbaughesque but very little qualifies as journalism; that is a straight reporting of facts.

That's where the great divide exists between MSNBC and other sources of news on the MSM and Fox. Fox is editorial all of the time; MSNBC's editorial comments occur at the end of each show as a "final word" or "Let me Finish".

And MSNBC is not in the tank for Obama....?

This is the typical comment from the not so bright crowd.

MSNBC offers primary sources - the actual words in video or in person - to support their agenda. I don't deny there is a liberal agenda, but it is presented honestly.

Fox attributes their 'news' to unnamed sources, sometimes reporting "people are saying ..." and the people who are saying ... are other Fox contributors.

Fox is all propaganda all of the time. Even when reporting a factual event the use of language almost always includes a dig at Obama or Democrats. Some is subtle, some Limbaughesque but very little qualifies as journalism; that is a straight reporting of facts.

That's where the great divide exists between MSNBC and other sources of news on the MSM and Fox. Fox is editorial all of the time; MSNBC's editorial comments occur at the end of each show as a "final word" or "Let me Finish".

You obviously caught too much rye (the whiskey variety).

MSNBC's "Hardball" from beginning to end is nothing but Republican bashing. Its segment of "Sideshow" ALWAYS ignores the REAL sideshows of Democrat idiocies.

MSNBC's "Politics Nation" from beginning to end is nothing more than the insane ravings of a so-called "reverend" who has not performed a religious service in the last 50 years, being too busy spreading racism, hate and bigotry.

MSNBC's "Last Word" prides itself of taking two-three word snippets out of context repeating them and in typical fashion hope that some of the lies will stick. Its segment of "Rewrite" is the perfect illustration of the old adage that if you have to re-write it, you have to rely on lies.

MSNBC's Martin Bashir deserves what the 18th century Brits got: a kick in the ass and expulsion with extreme prejudice.

MSNBC's "Ed Show" prides itself of calling female conservatives vile names and promoting the idea that a man has to have more loyalty to the union than to his family.

MSNBC's Martin Bashir has richly earned what his 18th century British ancestors got: expulsion with extreme prejudice.

Commentators Chris Hayes, Steve Kornacki, Sam Stein and a few more metro-sexual males all look alike, talk alike and probably smell alike.

Commentators of the female variety are pretty much indistinguishable except for Karen Finney who, somehow escaped the attention of liberals who mock Ann Coulter, needs a serious surgery for disturbingly evident Adam's Apple.

You seem to decry the fact that the Right has a wildly successful radio personality.
If the Left ever decides to eschew vulgar profanity, stick to facts and just be decent, they might have a successful radio host, unlike the heroes on Air America.

You are, all by yourself, a not so bright crowd.

Ah, Marc? Those people are FOX News "contributors". As such they are brought on the network to provide a certain viewpoint. Bob Beckel is a FOX News contributor as is Juan Williams and Alan Colmes. Do you people REALLY have such a problem with other viewpoints other than yours being put forward that you want the ONLY conservative news outlet put out of business? Is that what will make you happy? Nothing to pollute the non stop progressive love fest that's been going on with the rest of the Main Stream Media for the better part of two decades?
Actually no. I would like to see MORE conservative networks come about.

I've even made at least one thread about it and I believe another one referring to it.

How about you? Would you like to see 1, 2, perhaps even 3 more conservative networks come about?

LOL...you'd like to see "MORE" conservative networks...but you'd also like to see the only one we have now go away? God, but I love progressives! The mental "gymnastics" that you people do trying to justify your views are hilarious to watch.

Right now, FOX News is the ONLY source of TV news that isn't heavily slanted to the left...hence it's popularity. I personally would like to see 1, 2, perhaps even 3 more networks come about that simply report the news without being blatantly biased about it or even worse trying to change it with their coverage.

There was a time when being a "journalist" meant that you didn't choose sides...that you WERE unbiased. Unfortunately that's a relic of the past. Now days too many journalists consider themselves to be the "shapers" of news...the people who decide what is right and what is wrong.

Forum List

Back