The Fox News Poll Result Trump's Chumps Don't Want You To See

I have pointed out many times on this forum that a supermajority of Americans, including conservatives, want illegal immigrants to have a path to legal status or citizenship.

Trump's Chumps vehemently deny this, until I show actual polls which prove about 80 percent favor legal status or citizenship.

Not just one or two polls. Several.

Trump's Chumps then hem and haw and dodge and evade and then delude themselves into thinking Trump has changed that dynamic.

Nope. He hasn't.

Buried in a Fox News poll article which headlined Trump closing the popularity gap with Clinton, there is this juicy nugget:

On immigration, by a wide 77-19 percent margin, voters support setting up a system for illegal immigrants currently working in the United States to become legal residents over deporting them, and those supporting legalization back Clinton over Trump by 18 points.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

The numbers have not changed. A supermajority of Americans STILL want illegals to have a path to legal status.

Source: Fox News Poll: Trump narrows Clinton's lead | Fox News

Sure, they can leave on there own and return through legal means. That is a system.

they still are the number 1 state economy wise.....were is Tennessee on that list?...
Like I told g, that was not my point at all. MY point was, they are full of leeches. And their welfare budget says it all. All 50B of it. lol
$50 billion, out of a $2.5 trillion GDP.

You're an idiot.
How is GDP relevant to welfare?
Explain how "a cesspool of lazy and helpless morons" is able to generate a $2.5 trillion GDP.

Put another way, explain how "a cesspool of lazy and helpless morons" is able to produce almost a sixth of our whole country's GDP.
Its YOUR argument. Explain it
If they are all working, why in the fuck do they need FIFTY BILLION DOLLARS?
Even going by population, it doesn't add up.. compared to other states anyways. Look at NY for an example.

It is YOUR argument. You claimed California is "a cesspool of lazy and helpless morons".

Explain how "a cesspool of lazy and helpless morons" is able to generate a $2.5 trillion GDP.

Like I told g, that was not my point at all. MY point was, they are full of leeches. And their welfare budget says it all. All 50B of it. lol
$50 billion, out of a $2.5 trillion GDP.

You're an idiot.
How is GDP relevant to welfare?

Put another way, explain how "a cesspool of lazy and helpless morons" is able to produce almost a sixth of our whole country's GDP.
Its YOUR argument. Explain it
If they are all working, why in the fuck do they need FIFTY BILLION DOLLARS?
Even going by population, it doesn't add up.. compared to other states anyways. Look at NY for an example.

It is YOUR argument. You claimed California is "a cesspool of lazy and helpless morons".

IGoddamnit G. EXPLAIN WHY YOUR ARGUMENT IS RELEVANT.
Can you see it now? geez

What's the Cali state budget for welfare for 2016?
Anybody know?
they still are the number 1 state economy wise.....were is Tennessee on that list?...
Like I told g, that was not my point at all. MY point was, they are full of leeches. And their welfare budget says it all. All 50B of em. lol
all my years out here i seen leeches and people taking a ride,but i have seen way more people working....im sure the leeches here are no different than the leeches were you are.....a leech is a leech................

Anybody know?
Like I told g, that was not my point at all. MY point was, they are full of leeches. And their welfare budget says it all. All 50B of em. lol
all my years out here i seen leeches and people taking a ride,but i have seen way more people working....im sure the leeches here are no different than the leeches were you are.....a leech is a leech................
Absolutely man. But considering their higher unemployment rate and the huge population difference, I just don't see it..

Anybody know?
Absolutely man. But considering their higher unemployment rate and the huge population difference, I just don't see it..
most of cal unemployed people are in the non coastal and central farming areas....all along the coast were all the wealthy are,they have 3-4%......the other areas are mostly 7% and higher.....imperial county is at 24%! .....24%!

I have pointed out many times on this forum that a supermajority of Americans, including conservatives, want illegal immigrants to have a path to legal status or citizenship.

Trump's Chumps vehemently deny this, until I show actual polls which prove about 80 percent favor legal status or citizenship.

Trump's Chumps then hem and haw and dodge and evade and then delude themselves into thinking Trump has changed that dynamic.

Nope. He hasn't.

Buried in a Fox News poll article which headlined Trump closing the popularity gap with Clinton, there is this juicy nugget:

On immigration, by a wide 77-19 percent margin, voters support setting up a system for illegal immigrants currently working in the United States to become legal residents over deporting them, and those supporting legalization back Clinton over Trump by 18 points.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

The numbers have not changed. A supermajority of Americans STILL want illegals to have a path to legal status.

You are a lying sack of muslim shit.

Nope. He hasn't.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

Really? All you can think of to say in the face of the facts and the truth is to deny the facts and the truth?

Spoken like a true blue willfully stupid Trump Chump.

Nope. He hasn't.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

Really? All you can think of to say in the face of the facts and the truth is to deny the facts and the truth?

Spoken like a true blue willfully stupid Trump Chump.

Facts huh? What facts? You brain dead faggots copy a bullshit story off the internet and swallow it as fact faster than you'd swallow Obamas cock.

Forum List

Back