The Fox Juggernaut: Why It's No. 1

press 1 for english moron

If I press one for "english moron", does that dumb it down enough for you?

hurry bodecea the good ship lolly pop is headed for MSNBC. don't want you to miss the lastest load a crap they spew

Sorry, my computer is not equipped to translate your "english moron" to regular American English. Please find a translation program to help you post at more than the 2rd grade level. TIA

hurry bodecea the good ship lolly pop is headed for MSNBC. don't want you to miss the lastest load a crap they spew

Sorry, my computer is not equipped to translate your "english moron" to regular American English. Please find a translation program to help you post at more than the 2rd grade level. TIA

ah, do it wasn't an honest point

I beleive this belongs to you :eusa_whistle:

MSNBC is in Big Trouble Without Bush to Bash

You won’t hear executives at MSNBC chanting “yes we can.” The network that they cobbled together as a TV version of the left-wing screed Air America is in the ratings dumper. Advertising dollars that have never been easy are getting thinner.

Since the inauguration of Barack Obama, Bill O’Reilly and the Fox News Channel have owned prime time. One night last week, for example, O’Reilly scored 3.5 million views compared to Olbermann’s 1.4 million. Keith Olbermann may need to go back to sports. MSNBC is in big trouble without Bush to bash. Olbermann, Rachel Maddow and even Chris Matthews have filled their shows with nothing but anti-Bush hysteria for the last year. Now that their punching bag-in-chief has left Washington, they are lost.

[URL="http://www.westernjournalism.com/?p=731"]link[/URL]

tsk tsk

What is "elite"? Are that like "smart people"? Fox don't like "smart" people? Who make cars? Smart people?

Pleez tell me 'gin why we don't like "smart people"?

Trust me you're in no danger of ever becoming a smart person. One other thing, elitism has nothing to do with intelligence.

And yet, liberals are accused of being "elite". 6% of scientists are Republicans. Actually, I couldn't find a single organization made up of Republican or Conservative scientists.

There are even Organizations made up of "Gay" scientists, but not a single Group of Republican scientists? Not one? Can someone find one for me, please? Otherwise, we might come to the conclusion that the Republican Party is a party of the the "stupid" and the "uneducated". I feel a new thread coming on.

Probably one of my favorite posts. Nice.:doubt:

Meanwhile, project runway beats frox weekly. Ratings mean so much, ask American idol.

Meanwhile, in the real world, MSNBC reports on the difference between apples and urangutans.

Zona, seriously, you should really think before you post. Comparing ratings, you need to compare like for like, otherwise all you achieve is to confirm your status as forum dumbass.

Forum List

Back