The Fork In The Road...

I find most elitists are found in academia far from the work of creating a document supporting the rights of the common man. Every once and a while one will venture into politics and show themselves for the arrogrant, self serving asses they are.

ie. President Obama.

What would you call Wall Street bigwigs? I do believe they wear pinstriped suits and white shirts too and undoubtedly were educated at some of those elitist universities by those elitist 'liberal' professors.

I guess you must think there are good elitists and bad elitists. :eusa_whistle:

I guess we call them Wall Street bigwigs? That is the term you gave them. I don't recall mentioning any type of dress. What part of arrogant, self serving asses makes you think, I think there are good ones?

Last edited:
I find most elitists are found in academia far from the work of creating a document supporting the rights of the common man. Every once and a while one will venture into politics and show themselves for the arrogrant, self serving asses they are.

ie. President Obama.

What would you call Wall Street bigwigs? I do believe they wear pinstriped suits and white shirts too and undoubtedly were educated at some of those elitist universities by those elitist 'liberal' professors.

I guess you must think there are good elitists and bad elitists. :eusa_whistle:

I guess we call them Wall Street bigwigs? That is the term you gave them. I don't recall mentioning any type of dress. What part of arrogant, self serving asses makes you think, I think there are good ones?

Because you were quite selective in your opinion of where to find elitists?

Buffett Slams Tax System Disparities - washingtonpost.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

NEW YORK, June 26 -- Warren E. Buffett was his usual folksy self Tuesday night at a fundraiser for Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) as he slammed a system that allows the very rich to pay taxes at a lower rate than the middle class.

Buffett cited himself, the third-richest person in the world, as an example. Last year, Buffett said, he was taxed at 17.7 percent on his taxable income of more than $46 million. His receptionist was taxed at about 30 percent.

Buffett said that was despite the fact that he was not trying to avoid paying higher taxes. "I don't have a tax shelter," he said. And he challenged Congress and his audience to see what the people who "clean our offices" are taxed, to loud applause.

Remember kids, prior to the first shot fired in the Progressive Jihad in 1913, we never even had a tax on personal income, it was then only supposed to be for the super rich and our Progressive Social Security number was never supposed to cattle brand us.

So what...? we should still be bartering, allowing our roads to keep filling up one level of accumulated debris at a time? Using crankup telephones and asking for an "operator" to connect our calls?? Maybe infrastructure modernization would have continued to "progress" if we just allowed the robber barons to do it their way. But wait. They've made a comeback and they are.

Progressives are the dumbest fucks on the planet. There's not a single point in your post worth debating, it's all crap and nonsense.

You want to worship the Government and have it be your Daddy and Savior and Pastor that your malfunction, don't make it ours.

Why without Big Government, we would be using incandescent bulbs and have too much water in our toilets and our shower heads!

I am always amazed at how the conservative corporatists know what was in the founder's heads as they created the American experiment. In truth the founders were elitists who thought they knew better than the average person, and were confused and bemused over the democracy [republic ?] that developed.

Repost - check out a real historian and not a corporate economic think tank hack like Pestritto. Wood discusses the founder's wonder over the evolution of a working society and the utopian fantasy of the wingnuts on the right.

American Founders and Foundations - 'Gordon Wood is author, co-author or editor of more than a dozen books, including:'

"The Creation of the American Republic, 1776-1787 (1969); Representation in the American Revolution (1969); The Making of the Constitution (1987); The Radicalism of the American Revolution (1992); The American Revolution: A History (2001); The Americanization of Benjamin Franklin (2004); Revolutionary Characters: What Made the Founders Different (2006); The Purpose of the Past: Reflections of the Uses of History (2008); Empire of Liberty: A History of the Early Republic, 1789-1815 (2010).

In Depth - In Depth: Gordon Wood - Book TV

The Founders were elitists? You're such a perfect little tool, totally ignorant about our founding and economics. You should get a Gold Star for parroting back the entire Progressive Monologue

Of course they were. They signed the Constitution with clauses that only allowed white male property owners to vote. Can't get much more "elitist" than that.

Yes, we know, they were evil men and you and your Progressive friends are trying to undermine everything they risked their lives for.

Run along now, there's a 2 minute Hate on O'Donnell at 7:00 est

Forum List

Back