The Forgotten Man

This "art" isn't thought provoking, it is the opposite of that, it is nothing more than an illustration that embodies the fears and frustrations of fearful and ignorant conservatives, suckers for traditional idealized propaganda like this.

STFU you presumptuous little pussy. You don't know shit.

i don't know whether to pity or laugh at the people who prefer tyranny and slavery over liberty...oh well.

This "art" isn't thought provoking, it is the opposite of that, it is nothing more than an illustration that embodies the fears and frustrations of fearful and ignorant conservatives, suckers for traditional idealized propaganda like this.

I know this was the very essence of visual propaganda before TV came along. Look up some propaganda posters from various periods and note the similarities in symbolism and subject matter. BTW you are no better at silly name calling, name calling makes baby Jesus cry.

I know this was the very essence of visual propaganda before TV came along. Look up some propaganda posters from various periods and note the similarities in symbolism and subject matter. BTW you are no better at silly name calling, name calling makes baby Jesus cry.

Like i said, STFU you presumptuous little pussy. You don't know shit. :)

Many years ago I worked briefly as a picture framer, I.....

You were paid to frame pictures while in your underwear?

Who would quit a job like that?

I don't wear panties. I prefer a more macho job. A picture framer is not too different than being a florist. I did gain an appreciation for real art and the taste to recognize mere illustration. Ever read the Watchtower magazine? If so you will recognize the cheezy style that this "artist" uses.

I know the difference between art and illustration, do you?

I know the difference between art and illustration, do you?

God you're dumb. You have no idea what is Art, or isn't. No one really does. It's all just a matter of opinions & tastes. And btw, i'm still waiting for your links showing Jon McNaughton produced works praising Robert E. Lee. I'll wait a little longer.

A fantastic masterpiece. Extremely thought-provoking.

the_forgotten_man.jpg

Hmmmm.....you mean that this time the Neo-Cons won't point their finger at the poor man in the picture and call him an lazy, unemployed, good-for-nothing fuck off?

And say that he's just a drag on society?

That if he simply tried he could get a great job or start his own business?

That there are no poor people unless they want to be poor?

And that we should deprive him of all safety nets since all they do is enable people like the poor person in this picture?

Or that the reason the person in the picture is poor is because he wants to suck the government tit?

When did you change your thinking? :confused:

Forum List

Back