The Forgotten Man

Yeah......that's some knee-deep bullshit, alright.

I prefer the accuracy o' the "old masters".

WCNLAC4.jpg

I nominate this Post for USMB 'Post of the Year' and its creator Liberty, for USMB 'Poster of the Year.' Possibly the greatest post in USMB History. Great job Liberty.

This "art" isn't thought provoking, it is the opposite of that, it is nothing more than an illustration that embodies the fears and frustrations of fearful and ignorant conservatives, suckers for traditional idealized propaganda like this.

I nominate this Post for USMB 'Post of the Year' and its creator Liberty, for USMB 'Poster of the Year.' Possibly the greatest post in USMB History. Great job Liberty.

Oh please.

WHAT is wrong with you people.

Its to throw up. Its for those who can't or won't think for themselves.

Blech.

This "art" isn't thought provoking, it is the opposite of that, it is nothing more than an illustration that embodies the fears and frustrations of fearful and ignorant conservatives, suckers for traditional idealized propaganda like this.
....And, they'll pay, PLENTY, for prints!!!!

Ya' gotta give the dude credit for his hu$tle!!!

Many years ago I worked briefly as a picture framer, I was pretty good at it and the subject matter was frequently amusing. You would be astounded at the sheer number of prints that idealize Robert E. Lee as an almost holy figure, bet this illustrator has made a few of those too.

Many years ago I worked briefly as a picture framer, I was pretty good at it and the subject matter was frequently amusing. You would be astounded at the sheer number of prints that idealize Robert E. Lee as an almost holy figure, bet this illustrator has made a few of those too.

Link to his Robert E. Lee paintings?

Forum List

Back