The Forgotten Jobless and Our Future Homeless Unemployed are you next

I loled so hard hahahaha... Right down to where you said we need to do things like FDR... Raise taxes huh, why, what will that do and try and be specific? Give the Government more revenue so they borrow 100billion less out of the 1.6 Trillion they already have to borrow a year? What does MORE taxes actually do?

[...]
Here's something else you should know (from the LA Times):

(Excerpt)

The big deficit facing the U.S. is mostly Republican in origin, the Congressional Budget Office says. The Bush tax cuts alone have added $3 trillion in red ink, yet the party wants to double down on its failed policy..

U.S. budget deficit: Borrowing and spending the GOP way - Los Angeles Times

(Close)

So ending the Bush tax cuts on the rich is worth $3.3 trillion. I think you'll agree that's nothing to ignore.

Tell us all how much the wars Bush and Obama have done added to the debt...
Tell us all how much MC/MC/SS add to our debt....
Tell us all how much TARP, the Bush stimulus's's''s and Obama's Stimulus and the FED Stimulus's's''s added to the debt.

Now ask me if I give a fuck that the Bush tax cuts never for 1 second added to the deficit..

You avoid the fact that the REAL stuff that adds to the deficit/debt so that you can pick on Bush about tax cuts that literally CAN'T add to the deficit... Only spending can.

Forum List

Back