The Food Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

liedeflector

Rookie
Aug 30, 2016
Most (If not all) of the wars going on are because of a lack of food. Believe it! Over 21,000 people starve to death each day. You see my avatar. It would be unacceptable to him. Why should it be acceptable for you. I just can't wait for the moderators to ban me for defending the starving. They sure as hell didn't like it when I pointed out how they were culpable in the brutal murders of tens of thousands of White children here in the U.S. by negroes.

food wars? nigga plz

Not that I agree with the OP or know about the mods murdering anyone.....BUT.....if you consider the world population numbers.....that's a lot of mouths to feed with less available crop/range land to feed them with.

• Banned
oh, you're that nutbar racist from the other day.

you accused the mods of being guilty of murder?

pfft, moron.

food wars? nigga plz

Does it make you proud to call somebody

pfft, moron.

food wars? nigga plz

How does it feel to call somebody a "racist" without them being able to defend themselves? Do you also like beating up those who are tied up? Do you prefer shooting somebody in the back? You are pathetic. Next, YOU are one of the ones I accused of murdering children. You may not have done it directly, but you still hold guilt. Don't believe it? Look up the thread "Listen to the children scream." Be glad that the mods made it nice and safe for you around here. Where you don't have to respond to the guilt that thread spells out.

food wars? nigga plz

Not that I agree with the OP or know about the mods murdering anyone.....BUT.....if you consider the world population numbers.....that's a lot of mouths to feed with less available crop/range land to feed them with.
the numbers are in; you can put the entire population of the world inside TX and farm the rest.

there's plenty of food

pfft, moron.

food wars? nigga plz

Does it make you proud to call somebody

pfft, moron.

food wars? nigga plz

How does it feel to call somebody a "racist" without them being able to defend themselves? Do you also like beating up those who are tied up? Do you prefer shooting somebody in the back? You are pathetic. Next, YOU are one of the ones I accused of murdering children. You may not have done it directly, but you still hold guilt. Don't believe it? Look up the thread "Listen to the children scream." Be glad that the mods made it nice and safe for you around here. Where you don't have to respond to the guilt that thread spells out.
I nominate you as the dumbest poster of usmb.

fortunately the people that could top you are long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back