The font size got tiny at this site

Middleman

Defender of the month
May 16, 2010
Northwestern United States
All of a sudden, today, the font size got very tiny here. On other sites it's still normal, but here it got very small. :confused:

Any suggestions? Is anyone else having this problem here? As I say, it seems to only be this site. I use Goggle Crome

It seems to be a problem with Chrome, I just logged in in Firefox. I don't use Firefox because it browses slower for me. I like Chrome, but it seems to be suddenly having problems with this particular site.

I'm sure the owner wants his site to interact well with all browsers.

Firefox loads this site very slowly for me compared to Chrome. This site loads slower than many sites I visit. I enjoy this site the most, nevertheless.

Is anyone going to fix this?

Why would anyone fix what you see on your monitor, when everything looks perfectly normal to the rest of us?

I've never heard of Chrome, but when they get me a Blackberry app, I'll start paying more attention to what doesn't work for others. :thup:

You probably have a lap top?
You probably self adjusted it. It happened to me once, or I should say my son adjusted it once.

Is anyone going to fix this?

Why would anyone fix what you see on your monitor, when everything looks perfectly normal to the rest of us?

I've never heard of Chrome, but when they get me a Blackberry app, I'll start paying more attention to what doesn't work for others. :thup:

Do you think I should contact Google? Chrome is their browser. It has been a superior browser for me. Today, it all of a sudden started acting up only at this site. I've checked other sites I visit, such as news sites, and 2 other vBulletin sites, Everything looks normal, excepting this site.

I thought you all would want to know, since you run the site.

Forum List

Back