The Following

Yes! Very interesting show, love that it is not the typical cop-catching-bad-guys show. The whole cult following and no one (the audience or other cult members) knowing who is in the cult is a great twist. Fox has renewed it for a second season.

I watched and enjoyed the first episode. I haven't gotten around to any more yet, though, although I have them waiting. I already have a few shows I watch regularly and new ones are always tough for me to find both the time and motivation to watch.

Like the 'Person of Interest' program, this 'The Following' program has caught my attention.

I don't see much tv. Has anyone been following this? :eusa_whistle:

You'd fit right in with the cult.

And we'd put you in a dog collar, in a cage and feed you meow mix. :eek:

ssohthehorror.png

I've seen it but I don't get how a guy in prison even with illicit internet access finds dozens of murderers to do his bidding including cops

It doesn't make sense to me.

This is one of my favorite shows that I actually do watch on tv. It's the only show I watch on tv actually. James Purefoy is amazing as Joe Carroll. His creepy smirk sends chills down my spine.

I liked this past episode where they showed how Ryan's father died and Ryan taking care of the guy who killed his father. Twisty and sheds light on Ryan's motives for what he does, as well as likens his actions to Joe's. Kind of reminds me of Lechter and Clarice's relationship in Silence of the Lambs.

I do not like how darkly the showed is filmed. I mean literally, it's very dark and often hard to see what's going on.

Forum List

Back