The Flu - widespread in 41 states

Holy smokes, now it's government's JOB to protect us from the flu?

We have a government agency for diseases, see the bang up job they are doing..What's next they should FORCE everyone to get a flu shot?

My school had 20% of the students out with this flu, stomach virus also

I've never gotten a flu shot, and I've never gotten the flu. Of all the people I know that have gotten sick, flu or otherwise, so far this year, they all have gotten sick.

Don't do it.

Eat well, exercise, get enough rest to keep your immune system up to snuff, wash your hands often especially after being out in public, keep your hands away from your face, wash down the surfaces in your home and office (phones, keyboards, door knobs, remotes, light switches, handles, etc) everyday with a disinfectant wipe, spray some Lysol in the air everyday. These things will go a long way in keeping you healthy. No guarantees but it puts the odds in your favor.

Eat well, exercise, get enough rest to keep your immune system up to snuff, wash your hands often especially after being out in public, keep your hands away from your face, wash down the surfaces in your home and office (phones, keyboards, door knobs, remotes, light switches, handles, etc) everyday with a disinfectant wipe, spray some Lysol in the air everyday. These things will go a long way in keeping you healthy. No guarantees but it puts the odds in your favor.

I happen to subscribe to the theory, and I'm not alone in the medical establishment, that all that disinfecting is more harmful than good. Leads to superbugs and auto-immune maladies.

Forum List

Back