The Florida School Board Shooter was a liberal

no, he was a nutter

What else is in the profile? Duke’s “Favorite Quotes” section contains a number of links to political websites—mostly pretty out-there 9/11-truther-here-comes-the-new-world-order stuff,....
Florida School Board Shooting: Clay Duke Facebook Suicide Note ? Wide Trends

Well not going to disagree but aren't most liberals nutters? Luckly hewa the only one killed.
few of the liberal troofers are still on that kick
and most liberals dont have that fear of government thing going either
but i bet a few of his links were to Alex Jones sites

Well not going to disagree but aren't most liberals nutters? Luckly hewa the only one killed.
few of the liberal troofers are still on that kick
and most liberals dont have that fear of government thing going either
but i bet a few of his links were to Alex Jones sites

I really can't see someone who watched media matters going to Alex Jones.

Yeah, the guy who flew his plane into the IRS building was a conservative.... What's your point?

Yeah, the guy who flew his plane into the IRS building was a conservative.... What's your point?

He was more of a commie than he was a conservative. At the end of his manifesto he quotes the communist "motto"

Of course this Duke guy was a "liberal". He couldn't hit a man 10' away. We all know "liberals" can't shoot.

He also supposedly put a link from media matters on his facebook page.

this kind of partisan hackery is ridiculous.

Sorry you feel that way Elvis. But when the liberal media portray those who oppose obama as the enemy of this country it is my opinion that when someone like the shooter in Fla. should be brought to the forefront. I also noticed that the media is not mentioning much about this guy. Now lets say if it was found that he listen to Rush or Beck how quite would the media be with that kind of information?

this kind of partisan hackery is ridiculous.

Sorry you feel that way Elvis. But when the liberal media portray those who oppose obama as the enemy of this country it is my opinion that when someone like the shooter in Fla. should be brought to the forefront. I also noticed that the media is not mentioning much about this guy. Now lets say if it was found that he listen to Rush or Beck how quite would the media be with that kind of information?

I will repeat this reply one more time.^^^^

Forum List

Back