The Florida & Michigan primaries

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
With the Pennsylvania primary a week away, it just occurred to me that it's been what, a month? a month and half? since the last meaningful primary.

Now just imagine if instead of being rebellious dillholes, Florida and Michigan had decided to schedule their primaries some time during this extended lull. I submit that they would have been two of the most important and hotly contested primaries in this entire election. But instead, they screwed the pooch and now they don't get any say. Idiots!!!

Just sayin...

With the Pennsylvania primary a week away, it just occurred to me that it's been what, a month? a month and half? since the last meaningful primary.

Now just imagine if instead of being rebellious dillholes, Florida and Michigan had decided to schedule their primaries some time during this extended lull. I submit that they would have been two of the most important and hotly contested primaries in this entire election. But instead, they screwed the pooch and now they don't get any say. Idiots!!!

Just sayin...

Sigh.

I guess you don't know why they moved up the primaries to begin with.

• Banned
Sigh.

I guess you don't know why they moved up the primaries to begin with.

Don't just sigh then, edumacate me. I'm no fan of ignorance.

What I read about it gave me the impression they were trying to make their primaries "more important" by being earlier. But it kinda backfired since, A. they disqualified themselves by breaking the rules and B. It actually woulda been more important later, on account of the tight race.

I don't blame you.

And that brings me back to my original post. Just imagine if the Florida primary was yesterday.

New Topics

Forum List

Back