The Flaming Lips

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
So, remember way back when when you guys were all telling me how my music is so weird and unpopular? Yeah, have you seen the new Mitsubishi Gallant commercial, with all the pedestrians waving at the car? That's the Flaming Lips' "Do You Realize" on there! It's cool that they're getting some exposure.

I LIKE ALTERNATIVE MUSIC DAN !! WEIRD MUSIC IS KOOL DUDE !

HEY DAN I HEARD THAT SONG THAT YOU WERE TALKIN ABOUT ON THE COMMERCIAL IT WAS COOL !!
PRETTY SNAZZY !! HAHA
NO BUT REALLY I LIKED IT !

wasnt that freak from blues clues supposed to be doing some type of music with these guys?
and please dont say poor steve commited suicide, we both know he didnt

Yeah, I heard he was. I haven't heard any of his music yet, but I've heard it's pretty good, though.

I listen to alternative/hard most of the time...not much goes in the music ave that I would can "weird' lil different but never weird...and this from I was reminded an another post "one of the older people":D the body might not be willing but the mind always is....

Jon do you have any links or pics w/ the steve guy in the band ?? Just curious to see how his clean cut image has changed...

lst time i seen a pic of him, earlier this year sometime, he was kinda scruffy. not real bad though
i dont know the validity of this site, but this where i last seen a pic of him.
think i read about the flaming lips part in Entertainment weekly or something like that.

Cool I listened to some samples and they were ok !! I thought he went totally crazy when someone told me he joined a band but the music seemed somewhat happy go lucky ..

yeah i downloaded a couple songs and added them to my regular music. i think i could actually buy this cd

Forum List

Back