The Flag belong to what Country ?

There are probably thousands of military crests that are sometimes put guide-ons or flags. I expect that the first is the crest of an artillery unit of some. I think the second is a battle flag that denotes battles that unit fought.

Bhutan.

I plugged the image into tineye.com and that's what I came up with.

I have no idea where Bhutan is or what they do for fun there, but that's their flag.

Bhutan is in the Himalayas, nestled between India and China.

Allrighty. But that doesn't tell me what they do for fun there. Yak races? Making snow angels or having snowball fights?

Considering the terrain I'd guess they stare at the wonder of Nature. And when they feel energetic a nice hike or mountain climb.

Mother Nature is a cruel bitch who would rip your heart out and eat it while it's still beating.

I'd rather stay off of those mountains.

Suit yourself. More for me.

May I recommend Nebraska.

Bhutan.

I have no idea where Bhutan is or what they do for fun there, but that's their flag.

Allrighty. But that doesn't tell me what they do for fun there. Yak races? Making snow angels or having snowball fights?

Considering the terrain I'd guess they stare at the wonder of Nature. And when they feel energetic a nice hike or mountain climb.

Mother Nature is a cruel bitch who would rip your heart out and eat it while it's still beating.

Too hilly. Hard to breathe at those altitudes.

1638535608.jpg

Not a country. What College has this Crest?
Hint: Named for a historic ancestor of James Baker former Secretary of State.

Probably a family crest.

Bhutan.

I'm scared of corn. There are people who live among the corn and they come out at night.

You get used to it. You know, like the Quechua. Or the Colorado Rockies.

I'm scared of corn. There are people who live among the corn and they come out at night.

ah, those are just baseball players. And they're all in Iowa.

There's nobody in the Corn People to be scared of, except the Colonel. :SMILEW~130:

You get used to it. You know, like the Quechua. Or the Colorado Rockies.

Fuck. I went to Denver once back in 2004 to hook up with some girl I met online. The sex was good but we drove up to the mountain and I could hardly breath.

No idea how those people can survive at that altitude.

Bhutan.

Get a look at a pic of the Queen of Bhutan. Puts those pasty Brits to shame.

Forum List

Back