The First UnAmerican Convention

I was just noticing that the DNC was using United Nations Pacifist Blue as a base color. No American flag.

I figure if they put up a flag someone would either boo it or try to burn it.

I have no stomach for :bsflag: so I couldn't bring myself to watch it pile up. :9:

I was just noticing that the DNC was using United Nations Pacifist Blue as a base color. No American flag.

It's been a disgusting and sometimes laughable display.

. [Trump] wouldn't spit on half these white fucks that worship him, let alone hob nob with any of them after dark

If you put them all together, much to your surprise (Oh tell me why)
You'll find a bit of heaven. right before your eyes,

Silly, but, still He is, just what I'm dreamin' of,
Yes, he's the boy that we love.

Like I've been saying, this election comes down to preserving our country or transforming it into something unrecognizable to our Founding Fathers. Our current garbage president has begun the process of change. Clinton will finish it. Our Republic will be gone if she's elected and the Constitution will mean nothing. A vote for Trump may just save America. A vote for Hillary will be the end of America.
Oh my, the horror of it all. The DRAMA!!!!!!! God damn, let's go back to the wonderful days of the last days of the last months of the second Bush term. Market going straight down to 6500, over 500,000 losing their jobs every month, oh yeah, wonderful times indeed. And look at the shape we are in now. Damned old market is at about 18,500. Unemployment is less than 5%.

Yes indeed. A gain of 12,000 points on the DOW is such a failure. Unemployment less than 5% is terrible, Yes indeed.

Going to be even more disgusting when we laugh at your butt sore ass after 8Nov16, when Hillary gets nearly 400 EV votes.

Going to be even more disgusting when we laugh at your butt sore ass after 8Nov16, when Hillary gets nearly 400 EV votes.

You may get what you wish ...........and then the world will burn....

Forum List

Back