The First Time I Heard Of Barack

aka520

Apr 2, 2009
The First Time I Heard Of Barack
By Tom Fife
11-20-8

article contents deleted because of poster's failure to adhere to board copyright rules after request made

Add links and shorten the quotes to comply with board copyright rules or the posts will be deleted.

if you don't know how to create a link, pm a moderator or administrator and someone will be happy to help.

The only flaw is that he isn't a communist. As much as you want it to be true.

How do you know he is not a Communist? Do you know something I don't? Are you still mesmerized and feel he is the coming Messiah? Maybe you should consider stopping drinking the Kool aide?
gb

If he's a Communist, he's a very inept Communist. And what kind of communist is he, anyway? He a soviet? A trotskyite? An anarcho-communist? a Marxist-Leninist? a Maoist? Juche? JAShdpaidiohasdoh.

If he's a Communist, he's a very inept Communist. And what kind of communist is he, anyway? He a soviet? A trotskyite? An anarcho-communist? a Marxist-Leninist? a Maoist? Juche? JAShdpaidiohasdoh.

He is a product of Black Liberation Theology. Black Liberation Theology is a form of religion founded on Karl Marx virsion of pure Marxism. This was the founding principal of the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, where he and Michelle attended and were members for roughly twenty years. Black Liberation Theology was preached almost daily by Obama aka POS's self professed mentor, Jeremiah Wright. However, he later claimed he never heard the Reverent Jeremiah Wright preach this kind of white hatred. Of course he expects us to believe this lie. This is where Obama, aka POS learned to blame whites for all the woes of blacks.
gb

How do you know he is not a Communist?

Because theoetical communism is the state of affairs where there is NO GOVERNMENT.

Does anything Obama is doing look like he is dismantling the government?

Or does what he's doing look like he's making the government even more powerful than Bush II made it?

Words have meanings, AKA.

Now if yoyu'd said AObama is working with the criminal class which is bankrupting our nation you'd probably have been much closer to describing what's happening.

Not that communism would be better, merely that Obama is no communist.

Because theoetical communism is the state of affairs where there is NO GOVERNMENT.

Or does what he's doing look like he's making the government even more powerful than Bush II made it?

Now if yoyu'd said AObama is working with the criminal class which is bankrupting our nation you'd probably have been much closer to describing what's happening.

I'm sorry editic, but it appears to me all you posted was gibberish. I my opinion Obama, aka POS is a Marxist. I base my opinion on the fact in his book he wrote Jeremiah Wright was his mentor and spiritual guide. Jeremiah Wright preaches Black Liberation Theology. BLT has it roots in Marxism. Twenty years of indoctrination by Jeremiah Wright should be enough to convince anyone.
gb

I'm sorry editic, but it appears to me all you posted was gibberish. I my opinion Obama, aka POS is a Marxist. I base my opinion on the fact in his book he wrote Jeremiah Wright was his mentor and spiritual guide. Jeremiah Wright preaches Black Liberation Theology. BLT has it roots in Marxism. Twenty years of indoctrination by Jeremiah Wright should be enough to convince anyone.
gb

You are fucking stupid. That is all. This country is not going to become a communist country. If you believe that you are as bad as the "9/11 was an inside job" people.

gb

You are fucking stupid. That is all. This country is not going to become a communist country. If you believe that you are as bad as the "9/11 was an inside job" people.

Some people keep their head shoved so far up their ass they never see the handwriting on the wall.
gb

Forum List

Back