The First Three to Five Seconds

masquerade

positivity
Oct 15, 2009
right of center
CounterContempt DOJ, DHS Film Instructs Law Enforcement to Obey Sharia Gender Discrimination

“The First Three to Five Seconds: Arab and Muslim Cultural Awareness for Law Enforcement” is an outrageous example of the U.S. government appeasing the very worst elements of Islam, even at the expense of our own laws and values. This training film not only instructs law enforcement officers to obey Sharia gender rules when conducting investigations, it’s also a flagrant piece of pro-Islamic propaganda that presents Muslim gender discrimination as proof of Islam’s “strong connection to God.”

“The First Three to Five Seconds” was initially developed by the Department of Justice, and it’s now used by both the DOJ and the Department of Homeland Security to train all of their law enforcement personnel. “The First Three to Five Seconds” is described on the DHS website as a film that “introduces law enforcement officers to basic principles of the Arab American and Muslim American cultures.” However, the DHS description hardly does this instructional film justice.

I think that they still have flights going to countries that have Shariah law, take it. this is American, we have American law and we follow American principles get used to it or go home.

I think that they still have flights going to countries that have Shariah law, take it. this is American, we have American law and we follow American principles get used to it or go home.

Exactly, if I went to a Muslim country and demanded American laws and civil rights they would laugh in my fucking face, we in the West do too much to accomodate others.

Forum List

Back