The first responders are not invited to the 10 year anniversary at ground zero

This is very sad. I have some pics posted in an album on my profile. (No tricks) I will try to get more uploaded later.

People have forgotten.

They have not been invited to previous memorials.

And yet so many want to make this about the President. Terminal cases one and all...

128825580065108750.jpg

USAF, 45th space wing. Comm Ops and all of that jazz.

Well, welcome to USMB, nolebrakai. Thank you for your service. Hope you like our boards. If you go to the "Introductory Threads" area, you might introduce yourself and get to know others in the USAF. The different branches of service guys are usually pretty good about taking care of each other around here, at least, I think. Maybe idb knows something I don't know. :eek:

Last edited:
First responders have been to all prior ceremonies by showing up.

This time they were specifically un-invited says CNN.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x-kTEE19BU&feature=related]In the Arms of the Angels: A September 11 Memorial - YouTube[/ame]

tissues please...

First responders have been to all prior ceremonies by showing up.

This time they were specifically un-invited says CNN.

They were the first ones on the scene when the World Trade Center towers fell on September 11, 2001, but ten years later, the first responders are being told that they will not be invited to take part in this year's tenth anniversary ceremony at Ground Zero.

The city announced earlier this week that due to security and space issues, there would be no room for the first responders.

<SNIP>

According to CNN, Bloomberg's office noted that first responders had not been invited to the previous nine memorial services, either.

But at least one, Morris Faitelwicz, vice president of the Auxiliary Police Supervisors Benevolent Association, told CNN that explanation was "nonsense" and that responders had been able to attend simply by showing up.​

9/11 First Responders To Be Excluded From 10th Anniversary Ceremony | FoxNews.com

USAF, 45th space wing. Comm Ops and all of that jazz.

Well, welcome to USMB, nolebrakai. Thank you for your service. Hope you like our boards. If you go to the "Introductory Threads" area, you might introduce yourself and get to know others in the USAF. The different branches of service guys are usually pretty good about taking care of each other around here, at least, I think. Maybe idb knows something I don't know. :eek:

Oh no Nolebrakai....nooooooooooooooooo, you poor innocent fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back