The First Pacific President

I don't see groveling, period.

What you see doesn't matter.

What they see does.

But it doesn't really appear that they do, either.

Excuse me but have you been a fly on the wall listening in on their private discussions about him?

I think not.

Obama was sucking up to them.......and it was obvious.

You just refuse to recognize it.

Now back to his lie about being the first Pacific President.

Excuse me but have you been a fly on the wall listening in on their private discussions about him?

I think not.

You're right, I wasn't. Were you?

Pffffft...

Lesson on how to properly bow to foreign dignatories.....bow slightly at the waist and lower your eyes....never bow so low that you look like you're getting ready to take one in the ass. You must lower your head beneath the head of the person you're bowing to only if you are of inferior rank. It makes you look subservant to the person you're bowing to.

Seems the only people that didn't see it for what it was are suckups like you.

Now go and polish your Obama statues and collector plates.

Last edited:
Personally I'm getting tired of this egomaniac talking about himself in this manner. It only reenforces the feeling that he thinks too highly of himself.

Bloke gets elected to the most powerful political position in the world. I don't blame him for feeling a bit chuffed :lol:

I have to admit it, if I were elected President I would do the Sideshow Bob thing and laugh in a menencing and hysterical way.

sideshow-bob.jpg

Then I would put a bar in the Oval Office and get the best hookers tax payer dollars can buy.

After the innaugeration you would not see me for four years, I would be a lazy but fair President.

Last edited:
Nixon was not substandard. Nixon was a very smart man with a ton of experience and some glaring character flaws..

I agree with that, I have always found him fascinating.

He is almost *CLICHE' ALERT* a Shakespearian character.

Brilliant, Machiavellian, understanding the foes of democracy far better than many of his contemporaries (JFK and LBJ were babes in the woods compared to Nixon when it came to understanding the ruthless nature of communist aggression and ideology), yet he could go to China, play them off the USSR. (In China Nixon is lionised.)

This guy was really fascinating, but like most fascinating people his flaws were magnified

Last edited:
mudwhistle said:

I think not.

EriktheRed said:
You're right, I wasn't. Were you?

Pffffft...

Lesson on how to properly bow to foreign dignatories.....bow slightly at the waist and lower your eyes....never bow so low that you look like you're getting ready to take one in the ass. You must lower your head beneath the head of the person you're bowing to only if you are of inferior rank. It makes you look subservant to the person you're bowing to.

Seems the only people that didn't see it for what it was are suckups like you.

Now go and polish your Obama statues and collector plates.

So basically, what you're saying is like the rest of the Obama-bashers on this bullshit subject you're basing this on assumptions about how you think other people see it.

Gotcha.
fn_thumbsupsmiley-003.gif

Last edited:
No, I am basing it on the fact Obama went over there, groveled and got nothing in return, indeed got the knock backs I detailed in my first post.

Asians do respect saving face, politeness, but if they think you are weak they will smile and cut your guts out.

"Obama is the first Jimmy Carter president of the 21st century. His domestic policy is a disaster. His foreign policy is a disaster. He doesn't have the respect even of his own party, let alone other world leaders. He tries so hard to be a superstar he ends up looking like a wannabe. How we're gonna endure 3 more years of this drekk is beyond me."
__________________You might be joking, but if you're not, here are some insights you should consider: Domestic policy disaster, foreign policy disaster, lack of respect within his own party (and other world leaders.) Can you say "George Bush?" He fits your description like the proverbial glove. President Obama has been busy cleaning up after the worst disaster to ever reside at the White House. If you don't see that, you haven't been paying attention.

"Obama is the first Jimmy Carter president of the 21st century. His domestic policy is a disaster. His foreign policy is a disaster. He doesn't have the respect even of his own party, let alone other world leaders. He tries so hard to be a superstar he ends up looking like a wannabe. How we're gonna endure 3 more years of this drekk is beyond me."
__________________You might be joking, but if you're not, here are some insights you should consider: Domestic policy disaster, foreign policy disaster, lack of respect within his own party (and other world leaders.) Can you say "George Bush?" He fits your description like the proverbial glove. President Obama has been busy cleaning up after the worst disaster to ever reside at the White House. If you don't see that, you haven't been paying attention.

BOOOSSHHHHH!! IT'S BOOOSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little late in the day for such a comment.
George Bush turned back a recession in 6 months, dealt with the worst attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor, dismantled al Qaeda, relieved Libya of its nuclear weapons, and presided over 7 years of an expanding economy.
When Obama's record even begins to approach that rather than the record of a feckless weasel we can talk.

Forum List

Back