The First Old Fart Who Can't Hear -

Well, it better not fly over my back yard snoopin around with my better half back there skinny dippin. Or we'll be rich. It can fly the street route and drop their package off at their front door...from the street...not cross my back yard snoopin around on the way to deliver some cat's tupperware.

Guaranteed it'll be mapping every little detail of other people's property, stuff they couldn't nose around in so close before .

And privatize the FAA, I'd add.

I have a question. What will they be delivering? Do they sell anything besides google assistant?

In this modern age; where any civilian can buy, and operate these drones... Without any direct oversight... Which I’m fine with. Depending on how they choose to use them, and where...

Well these things have cameras now, and I’ve even seen a gun mounted to them. Given all of that... What is the civilian option for drone detection? So that one can protect his airspace; or at least be made aware of the presence of one of these drones?

Not everyone can afford a trained drone attack eagle. So are there small radar arrays that the average joe could utilize? What are the options? A counter attack drone?

In this modern age; where any civilian can buy, and operate these drones... Without any direct oversight... Which I’m fine with. Depending on how they choose to use them, and where...

Well these things have cameras now, and I’ve even seen a gun mounted to them. Given all of that... What is the civilian option for drone detection? So that one can protect his airspace; or at least be made aware of the presence of one of these drones?

Not everyone can afford a trained drone attack eagle. So are there small radar arrays that the average joe could utilize? What are the options? A counter attack drone?

BassPro sells some good goose guns.

Browning Maxus

upload_2019-4-23_21-15-9.png

Browning Maxus Realtree Max-5 Semi-Automatic Waterfowl Shotgun

Browning Maxus

View attachment 257541

Yeah, but you’d have to know it’s there first. Can’t really shoot it if it’s over your neighbors yard. Truth be told; you probably can’t legally shoot it at all. But if some criminal, or perv is using it to surveille your family, or property... An option needs to be developed. Lots of nefarious uses for these things. They need an effective detection, and counter measure.

Someone could make a mint by coming up with a home radar drone detector that warns of their presence...

Browning Maxus

View attachment 257541

Yeah, but you’d have to know it’s there first. Can’t really shoot it if it’s over your neighbors yard. Truth be told; you probably can’t legally shoot it at all. But if some criminal, or perv is using it to surveille your family, or property... An option needs to be developed. Lots of nefarious uses for these things. They need an effective detection, and counter measure.

Someone could make a mint by coming up with a home radar drone detector that warns of their presence...

Browning Maxus

View attachment 257541

The gov would make sure it never went to the retail market.

Police radar detectors are still sold. Who knows. You might be right.

Browning Maxus

View attachment 257541

Police radar detectors are still sold. Who knows. You might be right.

Browning Maxus

View attachment 257541

But building a drone-killing drone would be pretty cool. Go all kamikaze of those fuckers. If they complain... Accidents happen...

Forum List

Back