The First Of The MSM Outlets To Fall, Perhaps?

MSM is losing it's influence and it's driving them CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

As the rational people here have determined, all I said was "dark rumors at ABC", reflecting the article.

Of course Leftist news audiences are shrinking, and will continue to do so.
Nascar (that I enjoy I love all racing) has had viewership plummet too. Does that mean "rightist" sports are declining?

As the rational people here have determined, all I said was "dark rumors at ABC", reflecting the article.

Nascar (that I enjoy I love all racing) has had viewership plummet too. Does that mean "rightist" sports are declining?

I have never watched NASCAR. Does that make me a Lefty? :laugh:

No. The point is that declining viewership of anything id due to various factors and political leaning likely plays a small part.

No. The point is that declining viewership of anything id due to various factors and political leaning likely plays a small part.

Perhaps.

Or not.

:dunno:

In 2016 MSNBC viewership growth was 77%. In August 2017, MSNBC ranked as the No. 1 network across all of cable in total viewers for the first time in its history, according to Nielsen data.

It doesn't appear they are losing influence with viewers. Trump's election has been a gold mine for MSNBC.
Over all viewership is down across the board on cable news in a huge way...just because MSNBC went wacko nuts and decided to gain viewers by becoming the RESIST network doesn't mean squat....Being ranked "No.1" in the fish bowl on the table is nothing to crow about.

So they're losing customers to streaming platforms. You think Trump did this?

Did I say Trump did this? No.

Fake news. You fit right in.
True. You said some stupid ass, embarrassing shit. But did not mention Trump.

Billy Kinetta is only like a thousand times more informed than you are. I have known Kinetta for almost 16 years. He was one of the most prolific posters on Yahoo when they had message boards. You are "small time" and you know very little. You are a generic leftard poster....no originality whatsoever.
Wow. That post. :lmao:

is spot on. Dale might get a little Info Wars-y, but he definitely has more of an individual personality than you.

So they're losing customers to streaming platforms. You think Trump did this?

Did I say Trump did this? No.

Fake news. You fit right in.
True. You said some stupid ass, embarrassing shit. But did not mention Trump.

Billy Kinetta is only like a thousand times more informed than you are. I have known Kinetta for almost 16 years. He was one of the most prolific posters on Yahoo when they had message boards. You are "small time" and you know very little. You are a generic leftard poster....no originality whatsoever.
Wow. That post. :lmao:

is spot on. Dale might get a little Info Wars-y, but he definitely has more of an individual personality than you.

Thanks, MM, but my research on various topics has very little "Alex Jones" in it. He is a carnival barker at times and he gives out some truths mixed in with disinformation. I have the gift of discernment because I attack every issue I post about from every angle possible...the pros and the cons because the trolls are always trying to find that chink in the armor. I saw that you posted a "smiley" on my contention that Walt Disney was an occultist, pedophile and high degree free mason as if you don't believe it....but it is absolutely true. Hollywood is a pedophile haven and the Walt Disney corporation is up to their neck in this shit.

In 2016 MSNBC viewership growth was 77%. In August 2017, MSNBC ranked as the No. 1 network across all of cable in total viewers for the first time in its history, according to Nielsen data.

It doesn't appear they are losing influence with viewers. Trump's election has been a gold mine for MSNBC.

MSNBC Ranks as No. 1 Cable Network in Total Viewers for First Time Ever

That was for a brief moment last August. FOX has since recovered, and Hannity is beating the snot out of Mr. Maddow.

It's wise to check the date on your article.

MSNBC Ranks as No. 1 Cable Network in Total Viewers for First Time Ever

Not sure how reliable that is. Truth be told, the major networks all are hemorrhaging viewers. The sad part is, people are doing their media viewing on those dumbed down devices called "smart phones" and "tablets". Using those devices means the people that make the devices, and use the information they gather from them, own you like cattle or sheep. It's all about information gathering and targeted ads. No close button on the browsers? GFY Google and Windows. :mad:

/end off-topic part of rant.

U.S. cable news network viewership 2017 | Statistic

Last edited:

Over all viewership is down across the board on cable news in a huge way...just because MSNBC went wacko nuts and decided to gain viewers by becoming the RESIST network doesn't mean squat....Being ranked "No.1" in the fish bowl on the table is nothing to crow about.
Cable news viewership is growing not dying, thanks to our president. Fox News led with 1.47 million total viewers, up 27% from the same period last year. Of those, 314,000 fell in the adults 25-54 demographic, up 46% from last year. MSNBC was second in total viewers with 886,000, up 73%. MSNBC was third in total day in the demo, however, with 206,000 for an increase of 57%. CNN was third in total viewers with 788,000 for an increase of 25%, but second in the demo with 262,000 (up 39%).
57% of adults get their news primarily from TV (Fox, CNN, MSMBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC). In the 18-29 age group, only 27% but in the 50 to 64 age group, 72%, and in the over 65 age group, 85%.
Cable News Ratings: MSNBC, CNN, Fox News Post Double-Digit Growth in Q2
1. Pathways to news

Cable news viewership is growing not dying, thanks to our president. Fox News led with 1.47 million total viewers, up 27% from the same period last year.
In order to get the full picture you must look over a period of years not just one year....

Cable news viewership is growing not dying, thanks to our president. Fox News led with 1.47 million total viewers, up 27% from the same period last year.
In order to get the full picture you must look over a period of years not just one year....
Over a period of years, cable news growth has been spectacular. In fact, it's growth has had a major influence on the TV network news, ABC, NBC, and CBS. They have incorporated in their news programs more opinion and comment in trying to emulation cable news. The success of this format is due to the decision made by TV networks some years ago to make news a profit center instead of a public service. Over the years this change has resulted in giving the viewer what they want, opinion and interpretation of news, in other words, entertainment.

Over a period of years, cable news growth has been spectacular. In fact, it's growth has had a major influence on the TV network news, ABC, NBC, and CBS.
That's the point...it was a Juggernaut for years until a few years ago it took a dump in ratings.

Over a period of years, cable news growth has been spectacular. In fact, it's growth has had a major influence on the TV network news, ABC, NBC, and CBS.
That's the point...it was a Juggernaut for years until a few years ago it took a dump in ratings.
I have not seen anything that indicates viewers are abandoning TV news. On the internet TV networks are consistently among the most popular news sites, Fox News, NBC News, CNN, ABC News, and BBC News. TV beats newspapers and radio combined.

Forum List

Back