The first Obama 2012 ad!!!!

I was reading that he has 1B for his campaign.

Folks ain't gonna fall for his Hopey Changey BS this time around. He better make it 2B.

This gets me fired up! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!

http://www.youtube.com/v/VIA5aszzA18&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"

I did know how to fix the economy, but I couldn't do it because it was only my first term and I had a re-election coming up in four years. If you want me to tell you, you have to re-elect me first or I'm not going to tell you....

This gets me fired up! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!

http://www.youtube.com/v/VIA5aszzA18&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"

I did know how to fix the economy, but I couldn't do it because it was only my first term and I had a re-election coming up in four years. If you want me to tell you, you have to re-elect me first or I'm not going to tell you....

Kind of like "pass it so we will know whats in it"

Nahh... dont think so.

I sure hope the republican/democrat-light party run this ad. Its a very affective one.

This is his actual first video, ad.. Or whatever you wanna call it:

[youtube]f-VZLvVF1FQ[/youtube]​

The ad linked is the Republican party's poor attempt at humor. But, since this President is so divisive and such a terrible man, where are his Republican opponents? Still trying to start their exploratory committees? :lol:

I sure hope the republican/democrat-light party run this ad. Its a very affective one.

So what exactly has Obama done? Real unemployment rate is 20 %, Gas prices will be well over $4.00 by summe,r new war in Libya, the Mid-east exploding, housing values are the worst they been in over ten years, our deficit is exploding 4 trillion added since Obama took office, so what has he done again? "Hopey Changey" only works on blind people who are emotionally attached to the incompetent fraud that is Obama

Last edited:
The ad linked is the Republican party's poor attempt at humor. But, since this President is so divisive and such a terrible man, where are his Republican opponents? Still trying to start their exploratory committees? :lol:

Poor attempt at humor??? Come on!!! You have to admit that Obongo is a pretty bad president. Taking time to make a video of him picking college basketball brackets, Golfing and insane amount of time, having white house parties with all the celebrities he can get, etc, etc, etc. The guy is a figure head just like Bush.

The Obama presidency is as bad as the Bush administration waiting a few days to inform the public that the Vice president had shot a man.

At least Chaney can hit what he is aiming at, Obama hasn't hit a target yet unless the debt disaster was an original Target that just slipped his mind. Since he doesn't have to pay for his gas in Air Force 1, the limo or golf cart I guess that $4/gal is not so bad. He is a loser and unfortunately so are we.

As somebody put it, where are the Republican leaders, this is just like last time and Palin still isn't qualified.

Forum List

Back