The First Marriage

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well, she was smart, good looking, hard working, eh.. reasonably good in bed but damn everyday was an argument... I married a liber-nazi.. sheesh

Yeah? Mine was pleasing to the eye even underneath all that hair and once cleaned up and off his harley he made a pretty dashing figure even though I loved the dirty dangerous look. He didnt work too hard though cuz he was mooching off his wealthy parents unbeknownst to me. Still, in bed he was pretty good.
I married a wannabe who had mommy and daddy buy his scooter and groveled when they took his bike away from him and said he had to work for his wife. Dont know if that made him a lefty or a righty political wise. To me, he was just a pansy.

Well, she was smart, good looking, hard working, eh.. reasonably good in bed but damn everyday was an argument... I married a liber-nazi.. sheesh

Mine made me wet when he looked at me. He also made me laugh. I thought it was love. He was older and taught me *much* and I have always valued the lessons, but I won't be in a frequent atmosphere of arguments either, so *bygones* to him and thanks for the memories. My selective memory only recaptures the good ones. :)

Charming, intelligent, talented, self-confident, a touch of innocence.

But....

A few years after the divorce I came across a newspaper article titled "The Seven Signs of Emotional Abuse".

As I read it, I realized my god that was my entire marriage.

Mine made me wet when he looked at me. He also made me laugh. I thought it was love. He was older and taught me *much* and I have always valued the lessons, but I won't be in a frequent atmosphere of arguments either, so *bygones* to him and thanks for the memories. My selective memory only recaptures the good ones. :)

I can sneeze and make a woman wet . thats my talent.

I wouldnt give it up even if I could be funny.

I can sneeze and make a woman wet . thats my talent.

I wouldnt give it up even if I could be funny.

...and you have happy feet.

Forum List

Back