• Just plain ol' no

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • >checks coffee for drugs, rubs eyes, double checks<

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
:lol:

Political Insights: Obama Restarts Culture Wars on Offense - Yahoo! News

:lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol:

Well, lets pretend this is a serious issue for a moment.

Who was the first black President?

answer: Clinton was called the first black Pres

And he "earned" that title by sending the military to Somalia to kill black people.

we had no reason to be there other than to earn clinton so points in the poll and make him more famous.

So, based on this bases of utter bullshit.

Shouldn't obama invade California, and kill some gays to be the first gay President?

Actually I thought the troops were sent to Somalia at the end of Bush Senior Presidency, and Clinton withdrew them?

And he "earned" that title by sending the military to Somalia to kill black people.

we had no reason to be there other than to earn clinton so points in the poll and make him more famous.

Shouldn't obama invade California, and kill some gays to be the first gay President?

Actually I thought the troops were sent to Somalia at the end of Bush Senior Presidency, and Clinton withdrew them?

After a Helicopter went down or something like that... There was a movie about it! :thup:

:)

peace...

I double checked and you are correct sir!

well then

How did clinton get to be the first black President?

If it was all the Hatian chicks he banged, somebody needs to get Obama some lube

:eusa_angel:

(SARCASM)

Republicans can't be Black, gay or women!

And those that are are just confused social outcast from their race, sexual preference group or gender.

That is what the liberals tell me, any way. So Bush can't be the first Black nor the first Gay president of the US. Only a lib can become that!

Maybe Republicans will nominate the first Hispanic president, if they can distinguish Hispanics Americans from Hispanic non-American. It would be a shame if a future convention turns into an illegal immigration lynchmob, huh??

Bodey must be pissed off, she was hoping hilliary would be the first gay prez.

images

Buchanan was the first gay president. It pays to know your American history, sweetheart.

images

Buchanan was the first gay president. It pays to know your American history, sweetheart.

Are you sure it wasn't Lincoln?... :doubt:

In 1819, Buchanan was engaged to Ann Caroline Coleman, the daughter of a wealthy iron manufacturing businessman and sister-in-law of Philadelphia judge Joseph Hemphill, one of Buchanan's colleagues from the House of Representatives. Buchanan spent little time with her during the courtship: he was extremely busy with his law firm and political projects during the Panic of 1819, which took him away from Coleman for weeks at a time. Conflicting rumors abounded, suggesting that he was marrying her for her money, because his own family was less affluent, or that he was involved with other women. Buchanan never publicly spoke of his motives or feelings, but letters from Ann revealed she was paying heed to the rumors.

After Buchanan paid a visit to the wife of a friend, Ann broke off the engagement. She died soon afterward, on December 9, 1819. The records of a Dr. Chapman, who looked after her in her final hours, and who said just after her death that this was "the first instance he ever knew of hysteria producing death", reveal that he theorized, despite the absence of any valid evidence, the woman's demise was caused by an overdose of laudanum, a concentrated tincture of opium.[57]

His fiancée's death struck Buchanan a terrible blow. In a letter to her father, which was returned to him unopened, Buchanan wrote "It is now no time for explanation, but the time will come when you will discover that she, as well as I, have been much abused. God forgive the authors of it [...] . I may sustain the shock of her death, but I feel that happiness has fled from me forever."[57] The Coleman family became bitter towards Buchanan and denied him a place at Ann's funeral.[58] Buchanan vowed he would never marry, though he continued to be flirtatious. Some pressed him to seek a wife; in response, Buchanan said, "Marry I could not, for my affections were buried in the grave." He preserved Ann Coleman's letters, keeping them with him throughout his life; at his request, they were burned upon his death.[57]

---

Why do teh Gheys always like spreading Rumors?...

peace...

With a billion dollars, Obama should be able to buy, cheat, and steal the WhiteHouse for a second term even though finding those uncounted bags of Democratic ballots in the mid to upper branches of Washington State's sequoia and redwood forests, as happened in the Gregoire (D) vs Rossi (R) recount, or in Minnespota's Franken (D) vs Coleman (R) recount where the ultimate winning uncounted Democratic ballots suddenly turned up in the inflated spare tires and headliners of Democratic poll worker's cars doesn't come cheap.

Obama&#8217;s Terrible Week &#8211; Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert! at DickMorris.com

Unfortunately for obama the first image of a gay black man is RuPaul. Let the presidential "drag" race begin!

images

Prove it Butch

I gave Substance to Counter her Filthy Rumor... She ain't gonna address it... She's Abjectly Dishonest and a REALLY Shitty Human. :thup:

I said this to her after Negging her for that:

You Wish your Lifestyle on People like you see it as a Punishment... You are a Sad little Person.

peace...

I'd suggest a combined Army and Marine landing force to come ashore at...Malibu! Plenty of gays there for the taking but great prospects for some Hollyweird collateral damage as well. Heck, in some cases they'll be getting two birds with one stone.

And we should name it: Operation Invade the Swamp.

Carry on.

Malibu? Girlfriend....West Hollywood (LA), Hillcrest (SD), and Castro (SF)

If you want an amphibious landing, maybe Fire Island on the East Coast? Or Key West?

Forum List

Back