The First Defector...part one.

"Can't you read?"

Oh, my....getting upset?

What did it, this?

"...those not considered Leftist endorse a view based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government."

Why this "baby talk"? I am not getting upset, I am asking you if you can read because, despite me explaining the matter, you respond with "would you like me to explain...?"

No, I won't. I ALREADY did so.

But I am asking you to define "totalitarian philosophy".

Do you subscribe to a view based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government?

No?

Well, then,....you can already define "totalitarian philosophy."

Why is it that folks like you use the most transparent techniques to block and restrain debate?

Do you have an answer to that?

No?

Probably for the same reason you use the most puerile methods.

Last edited:
Do you subscribe to a view based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government?

Well, then,....you can already define "totalitarian philosophy."

Why is it that folks like you use the most transparent techniques to block and restrain debate?

1. Individualism:
a. Belief in the primary importance of the individual and in the virtues of self-reliance and personal independence.
b. Acts or an act based on this belief.
a. A doctrine advocating freedom from government regulation in the pursuit of a person's economic goals.
b. A doctrine holding that the interests of the individual should take precedence over the interests of the state or social group.
a. The quality of being an individual; individuality.
b. An individual characteristic; a quirk.

So, what do YOU mean by "individualism"????????

2. "Free market" is a SOUNDBITE! It's cleverly sounding NONSENSE.

3. "limited constitutional government"? Limited in what and by whom/what?

4. No, I can not define "totalitarian philosophy" because it is yet another soundbite.
But YOU introduced it into the topic, that's why I am asking YOU to define it.

5. "Block and restrain"????!!!!! I am asking you to CLARIFY WHAT ARE YOU INVITING US TO DEBATE?! Is it too much to ask? How can you DEBATE something you can not even define?!

Last edited:
Never read them. Try again?

The first two words in your post tell the story....

Still very weak, you must be studying with Daveman. New Yorkers were much sharper when I lived there, but I was never around many Conservatives.

"...I was never around many Conservatives."
And the reason was, it wasn't your choice: invitation only.

'Fess up: we kicked you out, didn't we.

You mess with my bud, Daveman, you’re in more trouble than a blind man in Pamplona.

The first two words in your post tell the story....

Still very weak, you must be studying with Daveman. New Yorkers were much sharper when I lived there, but I was never around many Conservatives.

You mess with my bud, Daveman, you’re in more trouble than a blind man in Pamplona.

No you guys wanted to hang out with us so that you could be cool. You just did not get it. Daveman is your buddy because he makes you look smarter, kind of like hanging out with a fat girl.

No you guys wanted to hang out with us so that you could be cool. You just did not get it. Daveman is your buddy because he makes you look smarter, kind of like hanging out with a fat girl.

"No you guys wanted to hang out with us..."
Hang out with YOU?????

You party like librarians!!!!

Do you send your shirts out, or do you stuff them yourself?

I make boys cry.
My personality is so magnetic I can’t carry credit cards.
I’d be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics.
Outta control....that's how I roll!

You watch your back, NoNoodles....
I’m an expert in mixed martial arts…and crafts.

Hang out with YOU?????

I make boys cry.

Thank you for proving my point.

Response to this thread proves my original point.

Go up to Burger Joint at 76th and Broadway and have a Big Nick Burger and everything will be just fine. While you are there look at the 'celebrity' pictures on the wall and guess which one is No Nukes.

Hang out with YOU?????

I make boys cry.

Go up to Burger Joint at 76th and Broadway and have a Big Nick Burger and everything will be just fine. While you are there look at the 'celebrity' pictures on the wall and guess which one is No Nukes.

The only point you have is the one on your head...

...and the only question is whether, like a ball-point, it will write under water.

Hang out with YOU?????

I make boys cry.

The only point you have is the one on your head...

...and the only question is whether, like a ball-point, it will write under water.

A rather childish answer, and I expect so much more of you, but even I am wrong sometimes.

I will go now, you are boring me.

Last edited:
thank you for proving my point.

Go up to burger joint at 76th and broadway and have a big nick burger and everything will be just fine. While you are there look at the 'celebrity' pictures on the wall and guess which one is no nukes.

the only point you have is the one on your head...

a rather childish answer, and i expect so much more of you, but even i am wrong sometimes.

I will go now, you are boring me.

i am not childish!!!!!!!!!

Hang out with YOU?????

I make boys cry.

Is that the wall with the pictures of those that have bounced checks? Interesting that you would brag about it.

Forum List

Back