The first debate will determine the election

Which candidate will crash & "bern" or will neither?

Thoughts?

I can't wait to see and hear Trump say the words "Crooked Hillary" to her face. I would like to see and hear Hillary say "Trump is unstable and unfit for the office." to his face
i would like to see him explain how he says he knows more than the generals....

He has never claimed he knows more than the generals.
about ISIS here sure as hell said that
Trump: ‘I Know More About ISIS than the Generals Do, Believe Me’

NO!! he didn't! He was just joking! He does that y'know. Donald is a laugh a minute. You should see him at parties!

Which candidate will crash & "bern" or will neither?

Thoughts?

I can't wait to see and hear Trump say the words "Crooked Hillary" to her face. I would like to see and hear Hillary say "Trump is unstable and unfit for the office." to his face

NO!! he didn't! He was just joking! He does that y'know. Donald is a laugh a minute. You should see him at parties!
oh ok .....well thats what this country needs a comedian for President....oh wait we already had one,Bush,he was pretty funny....

oh ok .....well thats what this country needs a comedian for President....oh wait we already had one,Bush,he was pretty funny....

Ya...He's like Don Rickles. Just like him.

When half the population gets their news from the comedy channel what have we got to lose?

Forum List

Back