The first casualty in the DemonRAT race to the top???

They claimed Beto could raise more money than any other candidate. More fake news?

They were going off of his showing in Texas when he threatened Cruz. But the DNC was funneling money into Texas faster than Obama shipped
it to Iran. They thought they could bring Cruz down. He was pulling money from the entire nation, not because he was some
great candidate but because he had Cruz on the ropes. In the end, he still lost.

He's finished.

There's no point in following the Democrat nomination efforts.

There's no contest in 2020, Trump wins.

I didn't follow the Republican nomination efforts in 2012 either, Obama was going to win.

Kerry vs Bush was the only election that sparked my interest besides Clinton vs Trump.
No way he loses. he is almost a sure fire shoe in as Hillary was.

Wait...

I never thought HIllary was a shoe-in, just the liberal echo chamber.
And now the echo chamber is on the other side.

Trump is far from a 'no contest' win.

BFN ^ | Posted on April 20, 2019 | Ruby Cramer and Molly Hensley-Clancy

A TOP ADVISER TO IRISH "BETO" BOB'S CAMPAIGN HAS LEFT HIM FLAT....

Becky Bond has left O’Rourke’s fledgling presidential campaign, an O’Rourke spokesperson confirmed. Her deputy, Zack Malitz, has also departed.

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeednews.com ...

6a41c3chneq11.jpg

Urban Dictionary: puto
Urban Dictionary › define › ter...

spanish word for a male prostitute. sometimes it´s offesive for homosexuals. in mexico it is used for cowards and traitors.
Wow, that is a tough one

Good thing Trump never had anyone resign on him

That's because Trump was smarter than his traditional campaign advisors. He knew what the people were looking for.
Trump operates on whim and emotion

Not good leadership qualities

Many people have spent years trying to figure out who the nations are that fight at the end of times ... the 2 opposing forces, IMO, are not NATIONS but rather Islam versus Christians. The goal of Islam is to conquer the entire world, to convert, enslave, or murder everyone.

It is 'interesting' / puzzling to see so many defend while misrepresenting who / what Islam really is.

Forum List

Back