The first casualty in the DemonRAT race to the top???

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
BFN ^ | Posted on April 20, 2019 | Ruby Cramer and Molly Hensley-Clancy

A TOP ADVISER TO IRISH "BETO" BOB'S CAMPAIGN HAS LEFT HIM FLAT....

Becky Bond has left O’Rourke’s fledgling presidential campaign, an O’Rourke spokesperson confirmed. Her deputy, Zack Malitz, has also departed.

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeednews.com ...

6a41c3chneq11.jpg

Urban Dictionary: puto
Urban Dictionary › define › ter...

spanish word for a male prostitute. sometimes it´s offesive for homosexuals. in mexico it is used for cowards and traitors.

We need to start taking bets on who drops out next. Beto is flat broke and wont last but a few more days at best...

The real questions for me are who bows out first between Booker and Harris and whether they throw their support to the other one immediately. It will be a good indicator of how fractured into camps the DNC is feeling behind closed doors.

We need to start taking bets on who drops out next. Beto is flat broke and wont last but a few more days at best...

The real questions for me are who bows out first between Booker and Harris and whether they throw their support to the other one immediately. It will be a good indicator of how fractured into camps the DNC is feeling behind closed doors.
The fractures are very deep.. I expect a full blown crack in the next week or two as the fractured groups struggle for power. Who will win? AOC and the far left wing or moderates... Pelosie no longer has control of anything..

There's no point in following the Democrat nomination efforts.

There's no contest in 2020, Trump wins.

I didn't follow the Republican nomination efforts in 2012 either, Obama was going to win.

Kerry vs Bush was the only election that sparked my interest besides Clinton vs Trump.

Becky Bond has left O’Rourke’s fledgling presidential campaign, an O’Rourke spokesperson confirmed. Her deputy, Zack Malitz, has also departed.

6a41c3chneq11.jpg

spanish word for a male prostitute. sometimes it´s offesive for homosexuals. in mexico it is used for cowards and traitors.
Wow, that is a tough one

Good thing Trump never had anyone resign on him

6a41c3chneq11.jpg

Wow, that is a tough one

They are abandoning him because his campaign is crashing and he is broke..

I didn't follow the Republican nomination efforts in 2012 either, Obama was going to win.

Kerry vs Bush was the only election that sparked my interest besides Clinton vs Trump.
No way he loses. he is almost a sure fire shoe in as Hillary was.

Wait...

Unfortunately.

He is actually a candidate that would not be devastating if he won. Would you rather Sanders had an actual road to the White House? I don't want him that close even if his chances are minuscule. The democrats are still stunned because they thought the same things about Trump.

No way he loses. he is almost a sure fire shoe in as Hillary was.

Wait...

I never thought HIllary was a shoe-in, just the liberal echo chamber.

6a41c3chneq11.jpg

Wow, that is a tough one

That's because Trump was smarter than his traditional campaign advisors. He knew what the people were looking for.

What better ticket for liberals to get behind than a Buttplug/Swallow well team?
They could include Biden for the touchy-feely addition...:dev2:

Maybe if Biden just gets behind Buttplug and holds him in place, Buttplug can get up in there real tight before things run away on him or things simply bust loose and the shit really hits the fan.

Buttplug is next.
I think he'll last awhile. He's got Obama teflon. Only a bigot can criticize him.
He won’t win any states.

He will be the Democrat version of Kasich.

You also have to remember that he is a white male. Being gay doesn’t protect you against the “white privilege/racist” card anymore unless you are a lesbian and can still pull the woman card.

That is one of the reasons why I think it will either be Biden barely(which would cause the whole demexit thing all over again) or Harris(Yang will lose all of his “YangGang” support once he talks about something other than UBI, just like Herman Cain with his economic policy), because Biden will be called a racist and such but he will have Obama’s endorsement, and of course Harris will have the woman and black card to play.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back