The first amendment doesn’t care if muslims are offended

OK, so you insist on being willfully ignorant.

Let me clear it up for you: If George W. Bush had followed the example set, admired, adored and loved by Democrats/liberals/progressives of rounding up those who attacked America, as FDR did, in other words, so you can understand, if George W. Bush had rounded up and interned any and all relatives, fellow religionists, fellow anti-American individuals, rightly or wrongly, as FDR did, there would be MUCH fewer mosques (Al Qaeda recruiting centers) built, much fewer Mullahs poisoning the minds of innocent children, much fewer dollars sent to Yemen, Pakistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc., to support terrorism, much fewer American diplomatic personnel tortured, butchered and killed, and with a bit of luck, America could and would turn the hopelessly backward wastelands of Islamic countries to productive and useful members of the human race, as she did with Japan.

That was done well over two months after the attack on Pearl Harbor. But don't let things like facts get in the way of a good rant. But since you bought it up, how many Muslim were caught up in the dragnets and extraordinary renditions? How many Afghanis and Iraqis were wrongfully imprisoned during those ME wars? Better yet how many more terrorist did those wars and actions create for future generations of Americans to fight?

I know Bill Mahers position on Muslim extremist. I happen to think that liberals generally don't support Muslim extremists.

Even better, yet, how many new Al-Qeada members are there, due to the childish "spiking of the football" attitude of this extremely immature President? You know, for future generations?

And now, in reference to the famous words of the most incompetent Vice President, ever:

Osama bin Laden is supposed to be dead, but more young Muslims are ready to die in his name. So, is he REALLY dead?

General Motors is supposed to be alive, but not in the minds of those who wish to own a quality vehicle. When they killed Pontiac (I owned 5) and Oldsmobile (I owned 3) General Motors was on life support for me. When they needed taxpayers' money to survive, it died for me.

I think many people of my age feel the same way.

In my opinion not a whole lot more than were already ready to fight the US.

Yes he is dead and I'll bet those who wish to follow his path will die too.

I have no opinion on your opinion of GM.

My question is why do liberals who HATE religion, always back up muslims, who treat women, gays, minorities like shit......I know why....but I find it interesting that noone ever asks them

Oh that's easy - because they are the party of HYPOCRISY.

I've never seen a bunch of imbeciles chase their own tails like the idiot liberal dumbocrat.

• They want government out of their bedroom, yet they demand government recognize their gay marriage and pay for their contraceptives (WTF?!?!) :cuckoo:

• They condemn wealth and refer to the wealthy as "evil" while wallowing in millions upon millions of dollars (Clinton's, Obama's, Soros, Edwards, Kerry, etc.) :cuckoo:

• They condemn tax cuts and tax deductions, while taking EVERY single tax break afforded to them - (John Kerry buys a $7 million yacht, then parks in in Rhode Island to avoid paying $437,500 in taxes on it in Massachusetts - after SCREAMING about how much Massachusetts was in debt and desperately in need of tax dollars). :cuckoo:

• They scream about helping others, while hoarding their own wealth (Obama's own aunt and brother live in poverty - completely dependent on government for housing, food, etc. - and yet Obama sits on tens of MILLIONS of dollars while he himself has lived 4 years on the American tax payer. He could easily have donated his salary to his own destitute aunt and brother) :cuckoo:

• They scream about American jobs, American workers, and unions, and then won't spend one damn dime on American products (Debbie Wasserman Schultz went on the war path about saving the auto industry - and what does she drive? She spends her money on a Japanese Infiniti FX35) :cuckoo:

• They wail like psychopaths over things like off shore accounts, and it turns out that the biggest critic of all - Debbie Wasserman Schultz - has an off shore account! :cuckoo:

This article is for all of you ignorant liberal Dumbocrats out there who keep excusing muslim violence and supporting oppression of free speech under the ultra ignorant "fire in a movie theatre" theory... These are actual Supreme Court cases. Why don't you people read and actually learn something for once.

Cain: The First Amendment Doesn’t Care If Muslims Are Offended | TheBlaze.com

Neither does it care whether or not someone is burning a flag. Or standing on private property while exercising free speech. Or yelling fire in a crowded movie theater. Or talking about bombing a plane in the airport. Or about government secrets. Or protesting a soldier's funeral. Or a plethora of other things that we have legislation covering.

This article is for all of you ignorant liberal Dumbocrats out there who keep excusing muslim violence and supporting oppression of free speech under the ultra ignorant "fire in a movie theatre" theory... These are actual Supreme Court cases. Why don't you people read and actually learn something for once.

Neither does it care whether or not someone is burning a flag. Or standing on private property while exercising free speech. Or yelling fire in a crowded movie theater. Or talking about bombing a plane in the airport. Or about government secrets. Or protesting a soldier's funeral. Or a plethora of other things that we have legislation covering.

None of these issues are exceptions to the First Amendment, as you seem to believe.

I care more about the US citizens right to freedom of speech than I care about the people they offend.

I care more about the US citizens right to freedom of speech than I care about the people they offend.

So does that include your opposing the misnomers called Campaign Finance Reform and the Fairness Doctrine? Or is your opposition to government regulating free speech selective? I'd like to see an "independent" :)lmao:) such as you just ONCE part from the Democratic Party.

Also, do you care about the free speech of the Florida pastor who burned the Koran more than the Muslims he offended?

Last edited:

Who are you referring to? Who here excuses the violence?

The President said the following at the UN:

"And on this we must agree: there is no speech that justifies mindless violence.

There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There is no video that justifies an attack on an Embassy. There is no slander that provides an excuse for people to burn a restaurant in Lebanon, or destroy a school in Tunis, or cause death and destruction in Pakistan."

Do you agree with the President?

Who are you referring to? Who here excuses the violence?

The President said the following at the UN:

"And on this we must agree: there is no speech that justifies mindless violence.

There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There is no video that justifies an attack on an Embassy. There is no slander that provides an excuse for people to burn a restaurant in Lebanon, or destroy a school in Tunis, or cause death and destruction in Pakistan."

Do you agree with the President?

First, there have been quite a few liberals on here (most notably lilolady) blasting the person who made the movie and screaming that we don't have the right to free speech if it "incites" someone else.

Second, yes I 100% agree with the presidents words posted above.

Third, sadly his actions do not support his own words and I adamantly disagree with his actions on this entire incident.

My question is why do liberals who HATE religion, always back up muslims, who treat women, gays, minorities like shit......I know why....but I find it interesting that noone ever asks them

Give examples of liberals "who HATE religion, always backing up muslims" Names names and give examples of their hate of religion and their always backing up of muslims. TIA.

Give examples of liberals "who HATE religion, always backing up muslims" Names names and give examples of their hate of religion and their always backing up of muslims. TIA.

LILoLady
Chris
JoeB.
FakeyJakey

Forum List

Back