The First Album You Ever Bought

Alice Cooper is actually pretty good, too. My brother played him while we were careening around in his Camaro (I was pregnant...I was worried #1 about dying on snowy, windy roads in the winter in the mountains, and #2 somehow affecting my unborn child with Alice Cooper). But I actually liked Alice.

Also loved Ozzy and Black Sabbath.

I still do, but I only blast them when I'm alone....it's my dirty secret.
nothing wrong with liking AC....
Killer...i thought was Alice's best LP....had a great band behind him at that time....

Black sabbath Volume 4.I still have it.

Vol. 4 was ok, but Master of Reality was better..

I still have it on vinyl, and I'm unwilling to part with all those old *records*. :redface:
I have all Sabbaths stuff on vinyl and disc, saw them live a few times when Ozzy was with them, they were never quite the same without him no matter how good the new guy ever was.
I have all my other old vinyl stuff as well, I had to scour the northeast for a deck to play it on when my last one packed up.

Black sabbath Volume 4.I still have it.

Vol. 4 was ok, but Master of Reality was better..

I still have it on vinyl, and I'm unwilling to part with all those old *records*. :redface:
I have all Sabbaths stuff on vinyl and disc, saw them live a few times when Ozzy was with them, they were never quite the same without him no matter how good the new guy ever was.
I have all my other old vinyl stuff as well, I had to scour the northeast for a deck to play it on when my last one packed up.
i bought a ION Turntable with a USB Port.....and downloaded all the obscure and hard to find songs i had onto the PC.....worked really good.....

I cannot remember! I do remember my dad bought me an 8 track casset that I hated and that was of bobby goldsboro.

I probably bought Steppin wolf or Zeppelin

or donny osmond. LOL

I got lucky, because I inherited a lot of cool albums from my big sister. The first one I ever bought with my own money was Toys in the Attic when I was in 8th grade, I was a huge Aerosmith fan back then.

Pretty sure it was ZZ Top Eliminator.. and it was a tape... D'OH...

First............... oh crap................ here comes the ridicule......................
Maybe I should not answer.................................... sonnoffabitch...................

HA HA METALLICA MASTER OF PUPPETS!!!
psych!

Forum List

Back