The First 100 Lies: The Trump Team’s Flurry Of Falsehoods

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
58acc51e280000d59899a5a4.jpeg

The president and his aides succeeded in reaching the mark in just 36 days.

To say that President Donald Trump has a casual relationship with the truth would be a gross understatement. He has repeatedly cited debunked conspiracy theories, pushed voter fraud myths, and embellished his record and accomplishments. The barrage of falsehoods has been so furious that journalists have taken to issuing instant fact-checks during press conferences and calling out false statements during cable news broadcasts.

All presidents lie, but lying so brazenly and so frequently about even silly factoids like his golf game has put Trump in his own category. His disregard for the truth is reflected in his top aides, who have inflated easily disproved figures like the attendance at his inauguration and even cited terror attacks that never happened.

The Huffington Post tracked the public remarks of Trump and his aides to compile a list of 100 incidents of egregious falsehoods. Still, it is likely the administration has made dozens of other misleading and exaggerated claims.

More: The First 100 Lies: The Trump Team's Flurry Of Falsehoods

See the first 100 Trump team lies at the link. Interesting reading...

Lie # 101!!!

White House Refuses To Guarantee People Won't Lose Health Insurance From Repeal | The Huffington Post

When he was running for president, Trump told “60 Minutes” in 2015 that everyone would win from his health care replacement.

“I am going to take care of everybody,” Trump said. “I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”

More recently, in January, Trump vowed “insurance for everybody

New Topics

Forum List

Back