The Final Solution

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Is to "abolish" the white race, says a Jewish professor at Harvard...

http://racetraitor.org/

You know, I think that if called for the genocide of Jews, I would probably be invited to teach at Harvard, too. I need to consider my career options here, people.

William Joyce said:
Is to "abolish" the white race, says a Jewish professor at Harvard...

http://racetraitor.org/

You know, I think that if called for the genocide of Jews, I would probably be invited to teach at Harvard, too. I need to consider my career options here, people.

the only "White" race would have to be Incest victims who have very pale skin and sometimes red tinted eyes...mostly pale blue...so for a fact only long term incest races have these qualities....very rare to say the least! I believe this was the downfall of the French Kings and Queens who said "let them eat cake"! and their just reward was Guillotine!

archangel said:
the only "White" race would have to be Incest victims who have very pale skin and sometimes red tinted eyes...mostly pale blue...so for a fact only long term incest races have these qualities....very rare to say the least! I believe this was the downfall of the French Kings and Queens who said "let them eat cake"! and their just reward was Guillotine!

Do you fantasize about your mother with that filthy mind of yours? You'r a fudging human perversion, you piece of cream cheese.

rtwngAvngr said:
Do you fantasize about your mother with that filthy mind of yours? You'r a fucking human perversion you piece of shit.

I just stated the biological facts...there is no such thing as a truly white race...and it is a fact that the Kings and Queens of old did in fact commit incest...I did not attack you personally...what is with your denial of sociology and biology 101...I now feel sorry for you and your diatribe! :alco:

archangel said:
I just stated the biological facts...there is no such thing as a truly white race...and it is a fact that the Kings and Queens of old did in fact commit incest...I did not attack you personally...what is with your denial of sociology and biology 101...I now feel sorry for you and your diatribe! :alco:

Why is there a box for caucasian on all forms that collect racial data?

rtwngAvngr said:
Why is there a box for caucasian on all forms that collect racial data?

now I can answer this one...it refers to a geographical area not a actual color of skin! Now be a little nicer from now on or you will start to sound like a sarcastic hit and run lady in here! :smoke:

archangel said:
now I can answer this one...it refers to a geographical area not a actual color of skin! Now be a little nicer from now on or you will start to sound like a sarcastic hit and run lady in here! :smoke:

That may be the historical origin of the word, but I'm certain it's used to refer to white people in the modern context. You can take your racist hate speech and shove it up your streak hole.

rtwngAvngr said:
That may be the historical origin of the word, but I'm certain it's used to refer to white people in the modern context. You can take your racist hate speech and shove it up your streak hole.

it's now hate speech to define a actual color of skin...lol...I have never seen in all my years... a person that was actually white in color...if you want to relate to countries of origin I will be happy to concede...you are really reading into this something that is not there! :cuckoo:

archangel said:
it's now hate speech to define a actual color of skin...lol...I have never seen in all my years... a person that was actually white in color...if you want to relate to countries of origin I will be happy to concede...you are really reading into this something that is not there! :cuckoo:

It's hate speech to tell obscene lies. White people could only be the product of incest?

And, your idiocy, no one but you believes that caucasian means anything but "white people", despite the origin of the word. And of course, I know white people are not actually white. Just like black people are many times actually brown.

Take your anti white attitude and stroll on, before I destroy you with my psychic ray.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's hate speech to tell obscene lies. White people could only be the product of incest?

And, your idiocy, no one but you believes that caucasian means anything but "white people", despite the origin of the word. And of course, I know white people are not actually white. Just like black people are many times actually brown.

Take your anti white attitude and stroll on, before I destroy you with my psychic ray.

sorry charlie I happen to be "Heinz 57" your death ray has absolutely no effect..
I base my compassion on the actual person not the color of ones skin...maybe a new concept to you...sorry! :thanks:

archangel said:
sorry charlie I happen to be "Heinz 57" your death ray has absolutely no effect..
I base my compassion on the actual person not the color of ones skin...maybe a new concept to you...sorry! :thanks:

But your compassion is not the topic. I guess you have to change topics when you realize your own abject foolishness, eh?

rtwngAvngr said:
But your compassion is not the topic. I guess you have to change topics when you realize your own abject foolishness, eh?

if it is foolish to support facts then I am guilty as charged......... :blah2:

archangel said:
if it is foolish to support facts then I am guilty as charged......... :blah2:

Could you provide a link to you so called fact about white people being exclusively a product of incest? This I gotta see.

rtwngAvngr said:
Could you provide a link to you so called fact about white people being exclusively a product of incest? This I gotta see.

I never said this...I was refering to the French Revolution...the Kings and Queens of France...unless you are of royalty you are exempt as are the rest of us underlings.....geeeez! However I suppose if ya did a little research on the subject you would be a little more open to my analysis! :huh:

archangel said:
I never said this...I was refering to the French Revolution...the Kings and Queens of France...unless you are of royalty you are exempt as are the rest of us underlings.....geeeez! However I suppose if ya did a little research on the subject you would be a little more open to my analysis! :huh:

Oh. Literally white people can only be the product of incest. You know when people say white they don't mean literally "white". Besides I still think you're wrong. Albinism can occur spontaneously in the absence of any inbreeding, so you're still wrong, even in your "cleverness". You grow up, retard.

rtwngAvngr said:
Oh. Literally white people can only be the product of incest. You know when people say white they don't mean literally "white". Besides I still think you're wrong. Albinism can occur spontaneously in the absence of any inbreeding, so you're still wrong, even in your "cleverness". You grow up, retard.

too seriously...my whole argument was done tongue in cheek...you seem to have some serious issues within the race issue...again I was refering to the French revolution "let them eat cake" It was done in jest.... :wtf: :dunno:

archangel said:
too seriously...my whole argument was done tongue in cheek...you seem to have some serious issues within the race issue...again I was refering to the French revolution "let them eat cake" It was done in jest.... :wtf: :dunno:

Yeah. wtf. You don't know.

Gents, gents ---

All races are, in fact, the product of MILD inter-breeding. That's a fact.

Here's another fact: Race is a very real biological category, and genetically identifiable.

http://www.isteve.com/RealityofRace.htm

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0813340861/002-9723508-6997657?v=glance[/ame]

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=154

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0684824299/002-9723508-6997657?v=glance[/ame]

Forum List

Back