The final level of censorship is here the banning of URLs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In the wake of last week’s terror attacks at two New Zealand mosques which left 50 dead, several websites which either reported on the incident, hosted footage of the attacks, or have simply allowed people to engage in uncensored discussion such as Dissenter or Zero Hedge, have been partially or completely blocked in both New Zealand and Australia for the sake of “protecting consumers,” according to the CEOs of three New Zealand telcos.
The Final Level of Censorship is Here: The Banning of URLs

And every-time you dumb fks deny infowars truth because it comes out way before your pathetic MSM assholes get it out ( which is because they can't hide it) .

Watch adn see it's happening dumbasses. WE TOLD YOU THIS WAS AN INFORMATION WAR YOU ------------ and you all STILL DO NOT GET what that means .you dumb ----------- are programmed to hear or see the word information war to " alex jones" they detoured you dumbasses right where they wanted you. That is why you are clueless stupid fks.

Last edited:
In the wake of last week’s terror attacks at two New Zealand mosques which left 50 dead, several websites which either reported on the incident, hosted footage of the attacks, or have simply allowed people to engage in uncensored discussion such as Dissenter or Zero Hedge, have been partially or completely blocked in both New Zealand and Australia for the sake of “protecting consumers,” according to the CEOs of three New Zealand telcos.

And every-time you dumb fks deny infowars truth because it comes out way before your pathetic MSM assholes get it out ( which is because they can't hide it) .

Watch adn see it's happening dumbasses. WE TOLD YOU THIS WAS AN INFORMATION WAR YOU ------------ and you all STILL DO NOT GET what that means .you dumb ----------- are programmed to hear or see the word information war to " alex jones" they detoured you dumbasses right where they wanted you. That is why you are clueless stupid fks.

Info Wars is Alex Jones site dumb ass. Anything he puts out is nuts.

They were trying to block all the sites that had the unedited live stream of the attack. And, to tell you the truth, if they didn't block sites that had unedited footage of the attack, it might encourage other idiots to do the same thing.

Personally? I don't really see a need to show people being gunned down and killed in the streets for real.

• Banned
Big Tech has proven they care more about virtue signaling to the left than standing up for free speech as world wide laws are being pushed to censor the population.

They were trying to block all the sites that had the unedited live stream of the attack. And, to tell you the truth, if they didn't block sites that had unedited footage of the attack, it might encourage other idiots to do the same thing.

Personally? I don't really see a need to show people being gunned down and killed in the streets for real.
Since when is public consumption, of documented, historical fact; predicated upon your perceived “need”?

Big Tech has proven they care more about virtue signaling to the left than standing up for free speech as world wide laws are being pushed to censor the population.

Even though I think you have me on ignore, this statement is something that needs to be responded to.

How did you feel about the executions that ISIL put on the internet when they first got started? How did you feel about the guy that gunned down an innocent man on Facebook live stream? How did you feel about the television reporter that was killed live on television? Are all those things considered free speech in your book as well?

Committing a crime like murder, and live streaming it on Facebook isn't protected, or free speech in my book.

Info Wars is Alex Jones site dumb ass. Anything he puts out is nuts.

You never see Fascism as a problem until they come for you

If only Q wasn't a LARP

I wasn't interested in seeing the video, but looked all over hell to find a link to the manifesto because I wanted to see if the media reports about it matched the manifesto itself.

Yes. I eventually found a link to it. And yes the media reports are pathetically left-leaning.

Today I find out that the retards to our north actually make the posting the manifesto illegal. Thank God for the American Revolution.

Man charged for sharing New Zealand shooting video — could this happen in Canada?

“Sharing the [shooter’s] manifesto online is absolutely against the criminal code,” Warman said.

On Monday, Hamilton police said they were investigating after a Canadian far-right website reposted the manifesto allegedly written by the terrorist behind the mosque attacks.

READ MORE: Police investigating after Canadian far-right website reposts New Zealand terrorist’s manifesto

Canadian law prohibits the wilful promotion of hatred against identifiable groups. A conviction carries a possible two-year sentence.

Hmmmm.........so in Canada posting the original source material about a hateful act so people can read it for themselves is "wilful promotion of hatred". But if you pick out bits and pieces of it that only seem to match the agenda you want to push, that's ok. It's no wonder people seem to be becoming more stupid each year when they pass laws that actually forbid them from learning the truth.

Please don't let this happen in America.

Since when is public consumption, of documented, historical fact; predicated upon your perceived “need”?

Documented historical fact is generally reported by the news, and while they will report on what happened, showing someone being killed is something they don't do. Either (a) they don't show the footage, or (b) they show the footage up to the point where a person gets shot. If in rare instance they do decide to show the full footage, they preface it by saying that what follows is some disturbing images.

This will force people to have an INTERNET ID .

Even though I think you have me on ignore, this statement is something that needs to be responded to.

How did you feel about the executions that ISIL put on the internet when they first got started? How did you feel about the guy that gunned down an innocent man on Facebook live stream? How did you feel about the television reporter that was killed live on television? Are all those things considered free speech in your book as well?

Committing a crime like murder, and live streaming it on Facebook isn't protected, or free speech in my book.
The isis beheading videos never missed a beat, and are still up for anyone who wants to find them. Additionally Facebook as a hosting service is well within their rights not to host such a video if they like.
THIS is something wholly different. This move in NZ is a more than likely move caused by government pressure; for the express purpose of stifling the dissemination of information they find objectionable. Even though a majority of the population in that country doesn’t agree.
Which is why the NZ gov criminalized possession, and dissemination of the video.

Bla

Documented historical fact is generally reported by the news, and while they will report on what happened, showing someone being killed is something they don't do. Either (a) they don't show the footage, or (b) they show the footage up to the point where a person gets shot. If in rare instance they do decide to show the full footage, they preface it by saying that what follows is some disturbing images.
Blah, blah, blah... it’s up to (should be) that journalistic outfit to decide where to draw the line. Not the government. Ive seen plethora of “newscasts” that show people dying. Only the newscasts that threaten the Leftist/collectivist/government/globalist agenda get this “treatment”...

Bla

Blah, blah, blah... it’s up to (should be) that journalistic outfit to decide where to draw the line. Not the government. Ive seen plethora of “newscasts” that show people dying. Only the newscasts that threaten the Leftist/collectivist/government/globalist agenda get this “treatment”...

The only news program that shows people being killed and dead bodies without being blurred that I'm aware of is VICE News. And, they don't have the same restrictions on cable as what broadcast has.

Bla

The only news program that shows people being killed and dead bodies without being blurred that I'm aware of is VICE News. And, they don't have the same restrictions on cable as what broadcast has.
Then you aren’t aware very many “news programs”. Police shootings are regular viewing on all the news channels I used to watch. None the less. At the program directors discretion is fine. This isn’t about the “news” airing the footage. This is about the government coordinating with the only internet provider in NZ to black out information the people want access to. And don’t try telling us they don’t want access to it. If they didn’t, the government, in conjunction with their internet company; wouldn’t have to go to these extreme lengths to keep their citizens in the dark. Up to the point of criminalizing mere possession, or distribution. It’s state censorship. And of the worst kind.

Bla

Then you aren’t aware very many “news programs”. Police shootings are regular viewing on all the news channels I used to watch. None the less. At the program directors discretion is fine. This isn’t about the “news” airing the footage. This is about the government coordinating with the only internet provider in NZ to black out information the people want access to. And don’t try telling us they don’t want access to it. If they didn’t they wouldn’t have to go to these extreme lengths to keep their citizens in the dark. Up to the point of criminalizing mere possession, or distribution. It’s state censorship. And of the worst kind.

Hate to tell you, but even Trump agrees in not letting the footage get out.

Shooters Fled Second Mosque Attack As Good Guy With A Gun Returned Fire, Report Says

"Don’t give the POS NZ shooter what he wants," Donald Trump Jr. wrote on Twitter. "Don’t speak his name don’t show the footage. Seems that most agree on that. The questions is can the media do what’s right and pass up the ratings they’ll get by doing the opposite? I fear we all know the answer unfortunately."

Don’t give the POS NZ shooter what he wants. Don’t speak his name don’t show the footage. Seems that most agree on that. The questions is can the media do what’s right and pass up the ratings they’ll get by doing the opposite? I fear we all know the answer unfortunately.

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 15, 2019

During a press conference, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said: "Whilst I cannot give any confirmation at this stage around fatalities and casualties, what I can say is that it is clear that this is one of New Zealand’s darkest days."

"Clearly, what has happened here is an extraordinary and unprecedented act of violence," Ardern continued. "Many of those who will have been directly affected by this shooting may be migrants to New Zealand, they may even be refugees here. They have chosen to make New Zealand their home, and it is their home."

Bla

Then you aren’t aware very many “news programs”. Police shootings are regular viewing on all the news channels I used to watch. None the less. At the program directors discretion is fine. This isn’t about the “news” airing the footage. This is about the government coordinating with the only internet provider in NZ to black out information the people want access to. And don’t try telling us they don’t want access to it. If they didn’t they wouldn’t have to go to these extreme lengths to keep their citizens in the dark. Up to the point of criminalizing mere possession, or distribution. It’s state censorship. And of the worst kind.

Hate to tell you, but even Trump agrees in not letting the footage get out.

Shooters Fled Second Mosque Attack As Good Guy With A Gun Returned Fire, Report Says

"Don’t give the POS NZ shooter what he wants," Donald Trump Jr. wrote on Twitter. "Don’t speak his name don’t show the footage. Seems that most agree on that. The questions is can the media do what’s right and pass up the ratings they’ll get by doing the opposite? I fear we all know the answer unfortunately."

Don’t give the POS NZ shooter what he wants. Don’t speak his name don’t show the footage. Seems that most agree on that. The questions is can the media do what’s right and pass up the ratings they’ll get by doing the opposite? I fear we all know the answer unfortunately.

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 15, 2019

During a press conference, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said: "Whilst I cannot give any confirmation at this stage around fatalities and casualties, what I can say is that it is clear that this is one of New Zealand’s darkest days."

"Clearly, what has happened here is an extraordinary and unprecedented act of violence," Ardern continued. "Many of those who will have been directly affected by this shooting may be migrants to New Zealand, they may even be refugees here. They have chosen to make New Zealand their home, and it is their home."
Why would you “hate to tell me”? I don’t give a shit what his opinion is on the matter. Less still about Donald Jr’s whom you quoted... Lol!
It’s still government censorship, of the worst kind. And it can only serve to widen the gulf of mistrust between the People, and both media, and government.

Last edited:

If only Q wasn't a LARP

Exactly :up:

like he said: "So much effort to KILL a larp. Nothing to see here.

Forum List

Back