The Final Joke

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Hussein has been a media joke since the day he popped up. The entire campaign season has been a cruel joke, but this has to be the punch line:

Never, never, again pretty much sums up Hussein’s chances of winning another election. Here is the song he should be singing to the faithful:

And here’s the song Romney’s folks are singing:

If lies are a joke it’s not nice to laugh at crazy people:

On the final full day of campaigning in the 2012 race for the White House, President Obama is being blasted for a speech he gave in Madison, Wis., a speech his opposition calls “delusional.”

Obama scorched as 'delusional' on final day
'This is worthy of men in the white coats'
Published: 14 hours ago
by JOE KOVACS

Obama scorched as ‘delusional’ on final day

Hussein is not delusional although I believe that Joe Biden and the rest of that crowd descended into lunacy months ago.

The truth is this: Nothing is worse than losing. Once defeat is accepted losers can say anything in a last ditch effort to turn it around. Hussein & Company accepted defeat several months ago. It’s just that they saved the big lies and the absurdities until the final few days before the election. Saying ridiculous things months ago would have given Romney too much time to profit from obvious fabrications —— not to mention putting the friendly MSM on the spot.

Nobody cares close to election day. Minds are made up. Hussein knows he has nothing to lose; so why not lie like hell! He won’t lose one vote among the faithful, and a bunch of big lies might swing a few minds his way.

Hey - Flanders. How ya doin' now that the election is over, hmmmmm?

BWA-HA-HA!!!!

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!

Have a nice day.

His post'll be dead right in four years time I reckon.
Hussein will never win another election.

To idb: He didn’t win this one. Go to this thread and see the the final paragraph in the OP —— and #5 permalink:

I am posting these two links for anybody trying to understand how a man the majority clearly did not want ended up winning anyway:

November 8, 2012
Voter Fraud Redefined
By Matthew Vadum

Articles: Voter Fraud Redefined

Did this dirty trick get Obama re-elected?
President didn’t win single state that required Voter ID
Published: 1 day ago
by AARON KLEIN

The parasite class need not panic just yet. The fact that nothing was done about Hussein’s ineligibility in the first place taught most Americans not to expect anything from Congress and the High Court when a leading parasite is challenged. A second term solidified the fraud. The Beltway power structure wanted Hussein and that’s all there is to it.

NOTE: Amending the Constitution could not have abolished the Eligibility Clause more effectively than did Hussein’s second term.

Speaking for myself only, I’m pretty sure concerned Americans are not going to waste the next four years talking about voter fraud the way they talked about his constitutional ineligibility to no avail. I think every non-parasite American has finally learned that talking about, and even proving, fraud is a waste of time.

To idb: He didn’t win this one. Go to this thread and see the the final paragraph in the OP —— and #5 permalink:

I am posting these two links for anybody trying to understand how a man the majority clearly did not want ended up winning anyway:

November 8, 2012
Voter Fraud Redefined
By Matthew Vadum

Articles: Voter Fraud Redefined

President didn’t win single state that required Voter ID
Published: 1 day ago
by AARON KLEIN

The parasite class need not panic just yet. The fact that nothing was done about Hussein’s ineligibility in the first place taught most Americans not to expect anything from Congress and the High Court when a leading parasite is challenged. A second term solidified the fraud. The Beltway power structure wanted Hussein and that’s all there is to it.

NOTE: Amending the Constitution could not have abolished the Eligibility Clause more effectively than did Hussein’s second term.

Speaking for myself only, I’m pretty sure concerned Americans are not going to waste the next four years talking about voter fraud the way they talked about his constitutional ineligibility to no avail. I think every non-parasite American has finally learned that talking about, and even proving, fraud is a waste of time.

Dude obama won 61 million stupid Americans did vote.

Forum List

Back