The Film Maker Is Arrested

your new hero tried to skip out of paying taxes.

he tried to cook and sell meth.

He was jailed as a con man.

And your now mad because the feds talked to him about his involvement in a riot in which Americans were killed?

Check out Darrell Issa. Stole a maserati, had an illegal handgun and torched his own business.

Elected to congress by conservatives, given the power to investigate and hold hearings by republicans.

Good job boys!

:clap2:

253077_10152090684780084_1156094473_n.jpg
This is what Obama's America looks like

sheriffs.

now why do you think they wanted to talk to him?

And your now mad because the feds talked to him about his involvement in a riot in which Americans were killed?

Check out Darrell Issa. Stole a maserati, had an illegal handgun and torched his own business.

Elected to congress by conservatives, given the power to investigate and hold hearings by republicans.

Good job boys!

:clap2:

diaper boy was relected too

No, actually I lean libertarian. But I do correct people when they are wrong.
... You think Libertarians are progressives???? Are you a Paulbot?

I said I LEAN libertarian, not that I am a full blown libertarian, and Paul is not a libertarian he is a republitarian.

Libertarian = social liberal, fiscal conservative
Paul = social conservative, extreme fiscal conservative. He is just not a warmonger.

I know libertarians who are socially conservative and fiscally liberal. I guess that means you don't understand the words you are using. Like most progressives, you think anyone who disagrees with you is a nutcase.

... You think Libertarians are progressives???? Are you a Paulbot?

I said I LEAN libertarian, not that I am a full blown libertarian, and Paul is not a libertarian he is a republitarian.

Paul = social conservative, extreme fiscal conservative. He is just not a warmonger.

What the hell ever gave you the idea that Paul was socially conservative?

Paul, being a doctor, believes that life starts at conception and that abortion is wrong. That makes him socially conservative to progressives.

the fact that the guy....no matter what his personal situation.......

was TRACKED DOWN and arrested and taken in for questioning ABOUT the video.....

is in itself VERY chilling.........:mad:

KFI reporters tracked him down....so, you have something against the Freedom of the Press it seems. Interesting.....

KFI tracked him down after the government told them his name and where he lived.

What the hell ever gave you the idea that Paul was socially conservative?

Paul, being a doctor, believes that life starts at conception and that abortion is wrong. That makes him socially conservative to progressives.

OBGYN's are the doctors that perform abortions.....I have NEVER heard him say he was pro life....I have heard him puss out and say it was a state issue.

so you guys are just ignoring the facts now?

You are ignoring the facts. You keep insisting that the man was on parole, that he broke parole and was arrested. None of that is true. He was never on parole, did not break the terms of his probation. He was never arrested and was released without charges. Those ARE the facts and the only facts. Just face them and move on.

he is on parole

he is being talked to by police for a possible violation of parole

why does he have a parole officer speaking for him?

dear idiot it was you people SCREAMING about him being arrested

He is on probation for a federal crime. LAPD does not investigate federal probation violations. We are screaming because the government is abusing its power.

He has no involvement in a riot in which Americans are killed. The trailer itself was made two years ago. It was too old and too remote in time to be a causal connection. What the police wanted to know was did he have anything to do with posting the trailer to the internet, which just happened in June or July. Making the movie was perfectly legal. Just like Matt Stone and Trey Parker making a south park cartoon having mohammed in a bear suit was perfectly legal. How many people died in muslim violence around the world over the Danish Cartoon? Was the cartoonist arrested? Prosecuted? Did he incite violence?

Danish Cartoon Controversy - The New York Times

After a Danish newspaper and other European publications displayed 12 cartoons caricaturing the Prophet Muhammad in 2005 and early 2006, violent protests erupted around the world. Muslims throughout the Middle East and Africa rioted. They burned embassies and churches and fought with police; at least 200 died and many more were injured.

Now lookeethere! 200 people died in that violence, yet the cartoonist is still a free man.

The left despises the first amendment. All of it.

That's an inaccurate generalization.

No, it’s an outright lie.

Progressives and liberals have been at the forefront for decades defending the right of Americans to engage in free expression, even when that speech is unpopular.

I think it is FASCINATING to see the Far Right line up in this parole-violator's corner. FASCINATING.

What’s just as fascinating is, after the OP was proven a liar, conservatives continue to post in support of that lie.

It might be legal,

but it's hardly heroic to intentionally produce propaganda whose sole purpose is to incite people to violence.

If this propaganda had a different, higher, nobler purpose, one might be able to defend its production despite its intentionally inflammatory content.

It is gratuitously inciteful, with no redeeming alternate value. That makes it unequivocally repugnant.

What was false about the movie???? Did Mohammed not marry a child?

Incitement need not be based on falsehoods. You could wrongly incite a mob to lynch someone without a trial, even if that person were the perpetrator of a crime.

Forum List

Back