the film 2012 (end of the world) should not be aired

asadin2

Rookie
Mar 8, 2012
it is not ethically to airing the film 2012 end of the world, cause it's against our faith that thaught in our religion. destiny is not made by people but only God. we can't say the exact time when it will happen, moreover a certain year or date. if we do, we're not different as God Itself. and that's impossible. we just made of human flesh who have a lot of lack, defects, and weaknesses. but God is a perfect. God own the perfectness. God is the omniscient. when God sets when the doomsday, then it comes. so i think the title of film 2012 should be changed. cause it's not ethically refer to our religion beliefs. we can say a "total nature disater" for the film title. so it sounds more ethic. thank you. it's for refinement :clap2:

it is not ethically to airing the film 2012 end of the world, cause it's against our faith that thaught in our religion. destiny is not made by people but only God. we can't say the exact time when it will happen, moreover a certain year or date. if we do, we're not different as God Itself. and that's impossible. we just made of human flesh who have a lot of lack, defects, and weaknesses. but God is a perfect. God own the perfectness. God is the omniscient. when God sets when the doomsday, then it comes. so i think the title of film 2012 should be changed. cause it's not ethically refer to our religion beliefs. we can say a "total nature disater" for the film title. so it sounds more ethic. thank you. it's for refinement :clap2:

You are the stupid.

True story.

you are commie fuck.

In America we speak free and call movie what we want.

Go fuck self in butt.

You are the stupid.

True story.
:clap2:

Truer word not spoke before.

:lol:

My advice is for you to eschew attending movies that upset your religious sensibilities.

As to rest of us?

Play that funkey end of the world movie, White boy!

426543_10150576838251330_578661329_9442226_508614514_n.jpg

Ummmm, neat.

The film is still going to show because of this really cool thing called the First Amendment.

Suck it up.

Forum List

Back