The file on Mittens

I think you are alittle confused. he did the thinking for Bain.

And Mormonism doesnt think for others. It teaches people how to think for themselves. To grow and to learn.

Some years ago, in Nauvoo, a gentleman in my hearing, a member of the Legislature, asked Joseph Smith how it was that he was enabled to govern so many people, and to preserve such perfect order; remarking at the same time that it was impossible for them tot do it anywhere else. Mr. Smith remarked that it was very easy to do that. "How?" responded the gentleman; "to us it is very difficult." Mr. Smith replied, "I teach them correct principles, and they govern themselves." (John Taylor, November, 1851, the Millennial Star 13:22 page 339.)

Romney has merely used those principles to govern himself, create a successful business, lead employees, Govern the Olympics, and then the people of MA.

That's the beauty of Mormonism. Don't have to force people to do anything. When they understand the principles correctly, they choose to govern themselves by them because the principles of the Gospel bring Joy and Eternal Happiness in this life and the life to come.

Oh a boring President is exactly what we need in a time of chaos ahead. The charismatic and "exciting" people are the ones you have to worry about. Because they are the ones who can seize power without anyone being the wiser and even with full support of the people.

Forum List

Back