‘The fiasco for the ages’

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The best the Democrats can say about Obamacare is that it’s an approaching train wreck, in the memorable description of Sen. Max Baucus of Montana.
Mr. Baucus was one of the authors of the legislation and now he’s hurrying home to Montana for good, anxious to avert his eyes from all the hair, teeth and eyeballs soon to be scattered along the railroad right-of-way.
PRUDEN: Obamacare called 'The fiasco for the ages' - Washington Times

Now for the umpteenth time I'm going to demonstrate HOW totally Ignorant and based on PHONY figures Obamacare was passed by just 6 votes!
How many of those that voted "yes" for Obamacare would have still voted if they understood that there were NEVER 46 million people that wanted or were legally able to or NEEDED health insurance????
How many would have voted if they knew that 18 million people under age 34 (very low annual health expenses -spent less then $1,000 a year)
and made over $50,000 (so they could afford it) but turned down employers' health plans..(did not need it).. were counted?
Who said this: Source: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

So maybe a couple of "Yes" votes would be "NO" votes... leaving 4 yes votes.

Then how many votes would have been "NO" votes if these legislaturers knew that 14 million people that said they were uninsured COULD SIMPLY BY REGISTERING WITH MEDICAID BE COVERED!!!!
SOURCE:Source: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

So we are down to 14 million counted as uninsured... but wait.. still a couple of votes YES of the six that passed!
What do you think they would vote if they knew of the remaining 14 million that 10 million were NOT CITIZENS!!!
source:Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

So how many are there that truly need and want health insurance? Less the 4 million!

Folks simple math that obviously was beyond Obama's comprehension and yet IDIOTS want these IDIOTS to take over health care when they can't subtract 42 million people who don't want, are already covered or are not legal from 46 million leaving 4 million!
Do you folks understand the total fraud , bill of goods Obamacare has foisted onto all of us?

And with this total Rube Goldberg scotched taped together Obamacare falling apart every day with new costs, new studies showing it is a fiasco,
A TRAIN WRECK... how can you idiots still support it?

For example BECAUSE idiots thought OH we'll just get all those young people and snooker them into buying something they don't want or need,,
yea that's what we'll do !"

Guess what folks.. These young people aren't buying that and will pay the $95/year penalty!

The architects of health reform say the law will make insurance more affordable and widely available. But in 2014, benefits experts say, the cheapest option for 20-somethings will be to pay the penalty for not buying health insurance, rather than paying for any health insurance at all—that is, provided they don’t get sick.
SOURCE:Young Americans may dodge health law - MarketWatch

This topic is just like the other one I started regarding which is a bigger danger ..
40,000 barrels of oil traveling one mile on a train or 700 barrels traveling one mile in a pipeline for the following reason:

YOU people are idiots! YOU don't comprehend Common sense anymore!

Obamacare is based on a bald face lie! There never were 46 million "uninsured"!
700 barrels traveling one mile in a pipeline is LESS then 40,000 or 1 million barrels traveling 1 mile!

I am totally befuddled with the majority of you idiots here that can't understand simple common sense!

Obamacare was passed primarily because 6 votes yes thought there were 46 million uninsured!
The same idiots that think that also fail to comprehend 1 million barrels is more then 700 barrels!
I know I know... that sound screwy BUT these are the current dimwits that are on this board and in Congress!
They don't see the simple fact there were NEVER 46 million uninsured and that 700 barrels travel in one mile of pipeline is FAR less
damaging then 1 million barrels traveling in an ocean tanker!

Okay. Many of us were aware of this. Many not. What do you propose?

Impeach the president? Won't work.

Write our Congress people? MB probably won't.

What do you want us to do??

This topic is just like the other one I started regarding which is a bigger danger ..
40,000 barrels of oil traveling one mile on a train or 700 barrels traveling one mile in a pipeline for the following reason:

YOU people are idiots! YOU don't comprehend Common sense anymore!

700 barrels traveling one mile in a pipeline is LESS then 40,000 or 1 million barrels traveling 1 mile!

I am totally befuddled with the majority of you idiots here that can't understand simple common sense!

Obamacare was passed primarily because 6 votes yes thought there were 46 million uninsured!
The same idiots that think that also fail to comprehend 1 million barrels is more then 700 barrels!
I know I know... that sound screwy BUT these are the current dimwits that are on this board and in Congress!
They don't see the simple fact there were NEVER 46 million uninsured and that 700 barrels travel in one mile of pipeline is FAR less

I know you keep hammering this shit home, and bless ya for it. But it's too late for Obubbacare.

As regards the Keystone pipeline... pure fucktardery from the git-go.

1220 days, 11 hours, 18 minutes

‘The fiasco for the ages’

The Iraq war? I know. What an epic blunder that was.

I recently had the privilege of meeting a couple from Iraq.

They are professional living in this country, with family still in their homeland.

They insisted that Bush is not bad or evil, yet they harbor doubts about the military conflict.

Life under Saddam was filled with constant fear, pitting one against another...

yet after all the suffering under BOOOSH , they were in agreement - freedom now exists.

Okay. Many of us were aware of this. Many not. What do you propose?

Impeach the president? Won't work.

Write our Congress people? MB probably won't.

What do you want us to do??
Well right now do you agree there have never been 46 million truly uninsured?
Do you agree that Keystone is safer then shipping 1 million barrels of oil a day on the open seas via a tanker?
Both points illustrate how totally ignorant Obama and his supporters are of REALITY so do you agree with those two simple common sense points?
Then if you do..

1) Remember the history of a resigned President See below.
2) Write your local paper/TV and tell them to start telling the truth about Obama!
When you consider that 85% or 1,160 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying
employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in
, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics."

the MSM must be held responsible for all the suppressed stories, the lies, Benghazi, IRS, etc.

3) Then Vote a GOP Senate.
4) House impeachment is already been started.
5) With GOP Senate as happened in Nixon.. impeachment proceedings will begin.
6) Obama will resign. Obama is bored!
After all remember what his closest aide.. Valerie Jarret said about Obama and the Presidency??
"I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary.
He knows exactly how smart he is. ...
He knows how perceptive he is.
He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability -- the extraordinary, uncanny ability -- to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. ...
So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. ... He's been bored to death his whole life. He's just too talented to do what ordinary people do."

Obama Advisor: "He is bored to death and too talented for ordinary people"

The presidency was a goal and he's bored. So he'll resign... after all he is way too smart for all of us!!!

The major difference between Obama and Nixon??? THE MSM is still protecting him!

To impeach/indict Obama it is necessary to impeach/indict almost the entire liberal/progressive establishment in the news media, academia, and popular culture.
That is not beyond the realm of possibility. But it would require further major surprises and revelations — including not just hard evidence of criminal wrongdoing, but a shift in public opinion holding him to blame for failing to tell the truth or act responsibly.
The American Spectator : Impeach Obama?

Here is a chronology of events from a President 39 years ago who "Crank up AF1" for the last time!
May 18, 1973: The Senate Watergate committee begins its nationally televised hearings.
Attorney General-designate Elliot Richardson taps former solicitor general Archibald Cox as the Justice Department’s special prosecutor for Watergate.

June 3, 1973: John Dean has told Watergate investigators that he discussed the Watergate cover-up with President Nixon at least 35 times,

June 13, 1973: Watergate prosecutors find a memo addressed to John Ehrlichman describing in detail the plans to burglarize the office of Pentagon Papers defendant Daniel Ellsberg’s psychiatrist,

July 13, 1973: Alexander Butterfield, former presidential appointments secretary, reveals in congressional testimony that since 1971 Nixon had recorded all conversations and telephone calls
July 18, 1973: Nixon reportedly orders the White House taping system disconnected.
July 23, 1973: Nixon refuses to turn over the presidential tape recordings to the Senate Watergate committee or the special prosecutor.
October 20, 1973: Saturday Night Massacre: Nixon fires Archibald Cox and abolishes the office of the special prosecutor. Attorney General Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William D. Ruckelshaus resign. Pressure for impeachment mounts in Congress.

November 17, 1973: Nixon declares, “I’m not a crook,” maintaining his innocence in the Watergate case.

December 7, 1973: The White House can’t explain an 18 1/2 -minute gap in one of the subpoenaed tapes.

April 30, 1974: The White House releases more than 1,200 pages of edited transcripts of the Nixon tapes to the House Judiciary Committee, but the committee insists that the tapes themselves must be turned over.

July 24, 1974: The Supreme Court rules unanimously that Nixon must turn over the tape recordings of 64 White House conversations, rejecting the president’s claims of executive privilege.

July 27, 1974: House Judiciary Committee passes the first of three articles of impeachment, charging obstruction of justice.

August 8, 1974: Richard Nixon becomes the first U.S. president to resign. Vice President Gerald R. Ford assumes the country’s highest office.

Watergate: Brief Timeline Of Events

Simple agreement is ALL I'm looking for when I state that:

A) There are not and never have been 46 million "uninsured" that passed by only 6 votes Obamacare!
The fact is 18 million under 34, making over $50K don't want, don't need health insurance are counted is a FRAUD!
The fact is 14 million all they needed to do is register... THAT's IT yet they are fraudulently counted !
The Fact 10 million counted as uninsured ARE NOT citizens!

As a result Obamacare would never have passed. 1,300 companies would not be at risk for going out business which is what
Obama would prefer! He would prefer they go bankrupt. He would prefer $100 billion a year in taxes go down the drain!
Obama would prefer these 1,300 companies lay off 400,000 employees.. because remember he said:
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"

The FACT that 4 million people could be covered immediately if Obamacare had done to lawyers as they did to tanning salons!

A 10% tax on the $200 billion lawyers make that according to the physicians who out of FEAR of lawsuits spend $850 billion a year
in Defensive medicine. This $20 billion would provide $5,000 policy per each of the truly needy 4 million uninsured!
It would cut the defensive medicine expenses down because the tax would decline as the $850 billion was reduced!
It would ALSO reduce the bogus sometimes 6,000% markups hospitals send to Medicare/insurance to cover the "uninsured".. would
dramatically reduce Medicare and insurance companies costs!

B) Simple agreement that shipping 1 million barrels in one mile is worse then shipping 700 barrels one mile in a pipeline!
Just common sense and this would REDUCE the risk that another Exxon Valdez WON"T HAPPEN!!!

"As Deputy Attorney General under Bill Clinton from 1994 to 1997
Jamie Gorelick wrote the memo that created the now infamous “Gorelick Wall.” A 1995 memo she wrote, stated explicitly that they would “go beyond what is legally required, [to] prevent any risk of creating an unwarranted appearance that FISA is being used to avoid procedural safeguards which would apply in a criminal investigation.”

These rules were, shortly after their creation, expanded to regulate such communications in future counter-terrorism investigations.
It set a procedure where various intelligence operations could not share information with each other.

Jamie Gorelick’s wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Zacarias Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker, already in custody on an immigration violation shortly before 9/11.
At the time, an enraged FBI investigator wrote a prophetic memo to headquarters about the wall
‘Whatever has happened to this — someday someone will die — and wall or not — the public will not understand why we were not more effective in throwing every resource we had at certain problems…..especially since the biggest threat to us UBL [Usama bin Laden], is getting the most protection.
Breitbart News: Big Government

And this was done because Clinton had accepted Chinese donations in exchange for missile secrets!
Clinton sells missile technology to China - 1998
Thanks to the Cox Report, we now know that the seven years of the Clinton presidency have coincided with the most massive breach of military security in American history.
Clinton sells high tech missile technology to China - 1998 - Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum - Killer Frogs

this topic is just like the other one i started regarding which is a bigger danger ..

You people are idiots! You don't comprehend common sense anymore!

700 barrels traveling one mile in a pipeline is less then 40,000 or 1 million barrels traveling 1 mile!

I know i know... That sound screwy but these are the current dimwits that are on this board and in congress!
They don't see the simple fact there were never 46 million uninsured and that 700 barrels travel in one mile of pipeline is far less

get over it!!!!!

this topic is just like the other one i started regarding which is a bigger danger ..

You people are idiots! You don't comprehend common sense anymore!

700 barrels traveling one mile in a pipeline is less then 40,000 or 1 million barrels traveling 1 mile!

I know i know... That sound screwy but these are the current dimwits that are on this board and in congress!
They don't see the simple fact there were never 46 million uninsured and that 700 barrels travel in one mile of pipeline is far less

get over it!!!!!

Sorry but any time idiots can't subtract 42 million from 46 million I'm extremely concerned they can't handle the really big
things i.e. destruction of 1/6th of the economy!

"Get over it"... THAT is the BEST you can do??
You are obviously NOT concerned with how these destructive actions of Obama affects US ALL!
Obviously you are living in your parents home under their insurance and get some type of federal assistance!
AGAIN obviously YOU don't want any changes but I and millions of other are getting very very sick of spending
TRILLIONS on people that obviously like you can't even construct a meaningful comment..except "get over it"???
An absolute perfect illustration of an Obamatron, hysterical, with NO math capabilities to boot!
"Get over it"????

Forum List

Back