The Ferret Olympics

krisy said:
This is kind of cute. The little critters are becoming so popular,but are a little too stinky for this animal lover!!

http://start.earthlink.net/newsarticle?cat=10&aid=D84GLPKG0_story

They are adorable, and smart too. I think you can get them in unscented (LOL) you know what I mean?? My friend has one and she treat it much like a dog or cat. It has a little collar with a bell, and she puts a little straw hat on it......

Bonnie said:
They are adorable, and smart too. I think you can get them in unscented (LOL) you know what I mean?? My friend has one and she treat it much like a dog or cat. It has a little collar with a bell, and she puts a little straw hat on it......

They are cute,and smart as well. They will always be descented and fixed from most pet stores. I just don't think I could clean that mess everyday!!! My kids would love to have one,but I have my hands full with the 3 cats and Dodger our pup. We had chinchillas,but our last one just died of old age. I would like to get another pair when we have 1 or $200 too throw around on small animals-lol!!!

krisy said:
They are cute,and smart as well. They will always be descented and fixed from most pet stores. I just don't think I could clean that mess everyday!!! My kids would love to have one,but I have my hands full with the 3 cats and Dodger our pup. We had chinchillas,but our last one just died of old age. I would like to get another pair when we have 1 or $200 too throw around on small animals-lol!!!

You certainly have your hands full already, wowo full house LOL.....I love chinchillas as well, but I have two cats of my own and am a part time babysitter to an adorable Husky, so for now Im good......

Forum List

Back