The 'feet' of peace

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
(I)sa(I)ah 52:7 "How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!"

Romans 10:15 "And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!"

Peace.. what is that? Acceptance towards all? How sturdy are your feet when it comes to standing upright in The Way during times of 'peace and non peace'?

cn14886004.jpg

DI74wShUMAAqR3Q.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Secular or not...

Speak words of 'widsom' and of 'life' to the 'poor' but leave those who are asleep alone?

• Banned
Sep 03 2019
Two Reasons Africa Is So Wretchedly Poor

One reason Africa is so wretchedly poor is that it has embraced Big Government. An unusually bright woman named Magatte Wade has an important insight into why Africa is so dysfunctional:

“People complain about corruption as if corruption is a root problem. I say no. Corruption is also a natural consequence of stupid senseless idiot laws.”

Another problem is do-gooder virtue-signaling of the time indulged in by TOMS. John Stossel illustrates:

Two Reasons Africa Is So Wretchedly Poor

And unfortunately, many in Africa are now becoming aware at just how 'poor' the rest of the world views them... sad...

Once again.... Education or propaganda?

• Banned
here is a tongue twister...

Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers....

we all kind of know that one...

how about...

shackled, shacked-'ld, shacks in walls, shackles
who ever comes from those places must be coming from
shackled, shacked-'ld, shacks in wall, [in] shackles places
or is it shitholes?

Because if they are coming from shackled, shacked-'ld, shacks in walls, shackles places, then maybe what is trying to be relayed is that they are oppressed as shackled, shacked-'ld, shacks in wall, [in] shackles kinds of persons instead of being shitholes coming from shithole'd places, or something like that.

Meaning, 'They are being oppressed and that is not a 'good' thing', instead of 'they don't deserve to be here'.

Who else yells out, 'unworthy'?

Those who censor other legal voices.

--

So there was one who yelled out, 'they are NOT supposed to be here'....

Is that the same as yelling out, 'unworthy'?

Yes? Then the 'not supposed to be here' is as 'unworthy'.

No? Then the 'not supposed to be here', should be as 'worthy', of being as legal voices.

Asking the question of how questionnaires and applications and tax forms are filled when the person does not read English, one wonders how they were able to pass the driver's license written test. Some say that those questions are available to be taken in other languages. Yes. True maybe, but all the road signs are in only 1 language..

DO NOT ENTER
ONE WAY

-signs-

are not written in many languages, are they?

Besides, is it the Federal levels that want this or the Congressional levels or the House levels or could it be the Judicial levels.... which 'level' in Society, in any Society, has desired this?

Trick question... If Muslims were banned, did that include Muslims from Indonesia, per se?

Last edited:
  • Banned
A case of mistaken identity..

Really?

Or was it the case of false impersonation?

I received a phone call from a very notable person. Although I was not that notable myself, I still received this phone call. Sure enough, the person on the other end showed him/her self to be that person he/she claimed to be. The voice was impeccably his/hers.

Yes sir, ma'am, I replied. Right away, sir/ma'am.

Later to find out that it was not the real person. How did I find out? Rather, how did i NOT know at first?

I did not recheck by calling that person back. I thought I didn't have any need to.. After all, I had a job to do...

Besides, even if I wanted to recheck by calling that person back to verify, I couldn't. I didn't have that kind of access.

I was a self victim to a prankster.

But guess what? I'm still trying to see if I was really 'pranked'.

Now the entire world has electric junk; dirty electricity, wretched poorness, political globalization, individual philosophies, pulling down of Established establishments, fake news, fake diplomas, fake driver's licenses and more to 'work' with.

And all for what again? Surely not because of 'hurt emotions', right? I mean, not only 1 or 2 hurt emotions, right?

Regardless, I hope they have gotten to the place where they might now feel better. God bless.

Last edited:
(I)sa(I)ah 52:7 "How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!"

Romans 10:15 "And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!"

Peace.. what is that? Acceptance towards all? How sturdy are your feet when it comes to standing upright in The Way during times of 'peace and non peace'?

cn14886004.jpg

DI74wShUMAAqR3Q.jpg
Much cooler when not taken out of context.
This chapter refers explicitly to the Jews.
But you’ll have to start at verse 1.

• Banned
upload_2019-9-4_13-18-28.jpeg

Agni is a Sanskrit word meaning fire, and connotes the Vedic fire god of Hinduism.[6][7][8] He is also the guardian deity of the southeast direction, and is typically found in southeast corners of Hindu temples.[9] In the classical cosmology of the Indian religions, Agni as fire is one of the five inert impermanent elements (pañcabhūtá) along with space (ākāśa), water (ap), air (vāyu) and earth (pṛthvī), the five combining to form the empirically perceived material existence (Prakriti).

Agni - Wikipedia

Agni is the chosen Priest, God, minister of sacrifice, the hotar, who lavishes wealth and dispels the darkness. Sapient-minded priest, truthful, most gloriously great, ruler of sacrifices, guard of Law eternal, radiant One, no sacrifice is complete without his presence. His presence verily ensures the success of a sacrifice, because whatever sacrifice he accepts goes to the gods.

Agni is the most popular god of the Rigveda as is evident from the number of hymns addressed to him in the scripture. Fire is central to all vedic rituals. In terms of importance, he is next only to Indra, the Lord of the Vedic deities and Indra's heaven. All the offerings in the Vedic sacrifices are invariably offered to Agni and through him to other gods. Agni is thus the primary recipient of all Vedic sacrifices.

Agni, The Vedic Fire God of Hinduism

Agni along with Indra, the lord of the heavens and Surya, the lord of the skies, constitute the first trinity of Hinduism. Their places were latter assigned to Siva, Brahma and Vishnu respectively.

But only Agni is the Chosen Priest, The Hotar.

Luke 21:8 "And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them."

Where in the Greek is the word 'Christ' for this verse?

saying/claiming, I [am] Christ.

Rather in the Greek it reads: saying/claiming, I [am] He.

1. to exist;

Last edited:
And so, allow me to ask... Is The Christ Messiah, ONLY for English speaking Holy Bible believers and ONLY for they who live and have their 'life' or 'Way of life' as the English speaking Holy Bible believers?

Luke 13:29 "And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God."

Are/Is every one/life from only 1 part of The globe?

Globe_2013.jpg

---

Smoking in India has been known since at least 2000 BC when cannabis was smoked and is first mentioned in the Atharvaveda, which dates back a few hundred years BC. Fumigation (dhupa) and fire offerings (homa) are prescribed in the Ayurveda for medical purposes and have been practiced for at least 3,000 years while smoking, dhumrapana (literally "drinking smoke"), has been practiced for at least 2,000 years. Tobacco was introduced to India in the 17th century. It later merged with existing practices of smoking (mostly of cannabis).

Smoking in public places was prohibited nationwide from 2 October 2008.

-
Smoking in India - Wikipedia

anti-smoking-laws.jpg

Amendments Proposed in Anti-smoking Law in India
Published on: May 24, 2015 | Updated on: May 28, 2015

As expected, it has not been so easy to enforce this anti-smoking programme to a great extent. According to a research report by Euromonitor International, in India more than 70% of cigarettes are sold loose. In 2012, 102.1 billion sticks of cigarettes were smoked in the country. Smoking is also one of the prime causes of lung cancer and deaths in India. By 2020, it is predicted that tobacco will be the main cause of almost 13% of deaths in India. Not only that, people are willing to pay fines but not willing to stop smoking in public places.

Amendments Proposed in Anti-smoking Law in India

On 12 July 1999, Kerala became the first state in India to ban smoking in public places when a Division Bench of the Kerala High Court declared "public smoking as illegal first time in the history of whole world, unconstitutional and violative of Article 21 of the Constitution." The Bench, headed by Dr. Justice K. Narayana Kurup, held that "tobacco smoking" in public places (in the form of cigarettes, cigars, beedies or otherwise) "falls within the mischief of the penal provisions relating to public nuisance as contained in the Indian Penal Code and also the definition of air pollution as contained in the statutes dealing with the protection and preservation of the environment, in particular, the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution), Act 1981."

Smoking in India - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Treated like trash: south-east Asia vows to return mountains of rubbish from west

Mon 27 May 2019 20.00 EDT Last modified on Wed 29 May 2019 10.08 EDT

Region begins pushback against deluge of plastic and electronic waste from UK, US and Australia

For the past year, the waste of the world has been gathering on the shores of south-east Asia. Crates of unwanted rubbish from the west have accumulated in the ports of the Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam while vast toxic wastelands of plastics imported from Europe and the US have built up across Malaysia.

But not for much longer it seems. A pushback is beginning, as nations across south-east Asia vow to send the garbage back to where it came from.

Last week the president of the Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte, threatened to sever diplomatic ties with Canada if the government did not agree to take back 69 containers containing 1,500 tonnes of waste that had been exported to the Philippines in 2013 and 2014.

3750.jpg

Deluge of electronic waste turning Thailand into 'world's rubbish dump'

Read more

Canada had refused to even acknowledge the issue for years but as the dispute escalated, Duterte declared that if the government did not act quickly, the Philippines would tow the rubbish to Canadian waters and dump it there.

“The Philippines as an independent sovereign nation must not be treated as trash by a foreign nation,” said presidential spokesman Salvador Panelo.

The rhetoric was symptomatic of a wider regional pushback that began last year when Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam all introduced legislation to prevent contaminated foreign waste coming into their ports.

On 23 April a Malaysian government investigation revealed that waste from the UK, Australia, United States and Germany was pouring into the country illegally, falsely declared as other imports.

Enough was enough, said Yeo Bee Yin, the environment minister. “Malaysia will not be the dumping ground of the world. We will send back [the waste] to the original countries.”

Treated like trash: south-east Asia vows to return mountains of rubbish from west

So, yes? No?

Malaysia’s Mahathir tells rich nations to take back their plastic garbage

May 30, 2019

TOKYO — It’s grossly unfair for rich countries to send their plastic waste to poor countries that are already struggling to cope with their own waste problems, and the practice needs to stop, Malaysia’s Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said Thursday.

Landfills don’t serve any purpose any more, while waste can’t just be burned because of air pollution, he said. “So it is grossly unfair for rich countries to send waste to poor countries simply because the poor countries have no choice, maybe it contributes a little to their economy,” he said.

Last week, the Philippines also said it would ship back dozens of containers of garbage, which officials said had been illegally shipped there from Canada.

- May 30, 2019

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e9-95a9-e2c830afe24f_story.html?noredirect=on

Last edited:
And so now we have waste material becoming intrusive and unwanted whereas the violations brought by 'illegal' entries of other sorts are not being 'AS' detrimental?

Unfortunately, the parents of today will not always be here for their children of tomorrow to help out and/or assist in their children's daily 'living'.

Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

On 12 July 1999, Kerala became the first state in India to ban smoking in public places when a Division Bench of the Kerala High Court declared "public smoking as illegal first time in the history of whole world, unconstitutional and violative of Article 21 of the Constitution."

Smoking in India has been known since at least 2000 BC when cannabis was smoked and is first mentioned in the Atharvaveda, which dates back a few hundred years BC.

Last edited:
A historical sovereign state is a state that once existed, but has since been dissolved due to conflict, war, rebellion, annexation, or uprising.

This page lists sovereign states, countries, nations, or empires that have ceased to exist as political entities, grouped geographically and by constitutional nature.

Oceania

Modern Germany

List of former sovereign states - Wikipedia

hqdefault.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=-nZkP2b-4vo

Article 1 Section 10

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A1Sec10.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back