The Federal Government Doesn't Have the Resources to WHAT?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Enforce immigration.

But hang a noose, and it's every agent on deck.

Actual letter to the editor (I'm surprised they actually ran it):

Misplaced Priorities
posted November 25, 2007

Let me get this straight. We've been told that local and federal law enforcement doesn't have the resources to address the illegal immigrant problem, but both the Chattanooga Police Department and the local field office of the FBI have time to do a joint investigation into someone hanging a noose from a new building. Not hanging himself or another person, mind you, just the rope.

Am I missing something here or shouldn't their time be spent investigating situations in which someone committed an actual crime?

For all we know, a foreman jokingly told his sub-contractors that the next guy who showed up late would be hung.

The bottom line is that apparently harm came to no one, yet the situation is worthy of joint investigation - our tax dollars hard at work.

Joel Walker

Enforce immigration.

But hang a noose, and it's every agent on deck.

Actual letter to the editor (I'm surprised they actually ran it):

Misplaced Priorities
posted November 25, 2007

Let me get this straight. We've been told that local and federal law enforcement doesn't have the resources to address the illegal immigrant problem, but both the Chattanooga Police Department and the local field office of the FBI have time to do a joint investigation into someone hanging a noose from a new building. Not hanging himself or another person, mind you, just the rope.

Am I missing something here or shouldn't their time be spent investigating situations in which someone committed an actual crime?

For all we know, a foreman jokingly told his sub-contractors that the next guy who showed up late would be hung.

The bottom line is that apparently harm came to no one, yet the situation is worthy of joint investigation - our tax dollars hard at work.

Joel Walker

Just the usual overreaction to bullshit by the PC police.

Forum List

Back