The FED Inspector General Has No Idea Where The 9 Trillion Dollars Went

Because the government is in on it.

I agree that a distrust of the Govt is healthy. On the other hand, I find it hard to believe that employees of the Congressional Budget Office and Department of the Treasury have been involved in this ongoing massive conspiracy to falsify the books and records of the Govt to make it look like the Govt only pays a portion of its tax revenues in interest as oppose to all of it as the web guy says. I just find that hard to believe. I personally find it a lot easier to believe that some guy out in the WWW who writes a website doesn't know what the hell he is talking about for his "facts."

What scam? That the Govt is paying all its revenues in interest? How do they know that?

Are you willing to learn too?

Why do you have faith that Russo has his facts right?

No, it is because a majority of the people of the US want it that way. If a majority didn't want the income tax and all the programs it funds, they'd have elected someone like Ron Paul.

Blame the people, like me, for the income tax and fed reserve because we the people want it.

It's "caveat emptor" Latin for let the buyer beware, a phrase meaning that the buyer is responsible for his decision. It's a concept that the Buyer is reponsible for investigating what he is buying, and cannot rely on what the seller tells him.

Sorry. The current system is better than any other system I've seen proposed. I mean, who do you really want to control our money supply? Congress? They ultimately do; they could abolish the Fed with a simple law. But they same dimwits that can't balance a budget you want to give control of the money supply with its potential devestating consequences? Does that make sense?

Look DEEPER!!! Its a fucking scam!!! Private bankers took over our country.

“Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws” Mayer Amschel Rothschild quotes

I agree with Ms. Rothchild, and it's why I prefer the Fed system as opposed to private banks controlling the money supply.

Show me the law that says I'm required to pay income tax. If you can do that one simple thing for me please.

don't pay it then.....

Show me the law that says I'm required to pay income tax. If you can do that one simple thing for me please.

The Law: The requirement to pay taxes is not voluntary and is clearly set forth in section 1 of the Internal Revenue Code, which imposes a tax on the taxable income of individuals, estates, and trusts as determined by the tables set forth in that section. (Section 11 imposes a tax on the taxable income of corporations.)

Furthermore, the obligation to pay tax is described in section 6151, which requires taxpayers to submit payment with their tax returns. Failure to pay taxes could subject the noncomplying individual to criminal penalties, including fines and imprisonment, as well as civil penalties.

In discussing section 6151, the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals stated that “when a tax return is required to be filed, the person so required ‘shall’ pay such taxes to the internal revenue officer with whom the return is filed at the fixed time and place. The sections of the Internal Revenue Code imposed a duty on Drefke to file tax returns and pay the . . . tax, a duty which he chose to ignore.” United States v. Drefke, 707 F.2d 978, 981 (8th Cir. 1983).

The Truth About Frivolous Tax Arguments - Section I

Because the government is in on it.

I agree that a distrust of the Govt is healthy. On the other hand, I find it hard to believe that employees of the Congressional Budget Office and Department of the Treasury have been involved in this ongoing massive conspiracy to falsify the books and records of the Govt to make it look like the Govt only pays a portion of its tax revenues in interest as oppose to all of it as the web guy says. I just find that hard to believe. I personally find it a lot easier to believe that some guy out in the WWW who writes a website doesn't know what the hell he is talking about for his "facts."

What scam? That the Govt is paying all its revenues in interest? How do they know that?

No, it is because a majority of the people of the US want it that way. If a majority didn't want the income tax and all the programs it funds, they'd have elected someone like Ron Paul.

Blame the people, like me, for the income tax and fed reserve because we the people want it.

It's "caveat emptor" Latin for let the buyer beware, a phrase meaning that the buyer is responsible for his decision. It's a concept that the Buyer is reponsible for investigating what he is buying, and cannot rely on what the seller tells him.

Sorry. The current system is better than any other system I've seen proposed. I mean, who do you really want to control our money supply? Congress? They ultimately do; they could abolish the Fed with a simple law. But they same dimwits that can't balance a budget you want to give control of the money supply with its potential devestating consequences? Does that make sense?

Look DEEPER!!! Its a fucking scam!!! Private bankers took over our country.

“Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws” Mayer Amschel Rothschild quotes

I agree with Ms. Rothchild, and it's why I prefer the Fed system as opposed to private banks controlling the money supply.

For what purpose Sealy? This has little to do with the Fed.

But if I show you a law that says you're required to pay income tax, so what? Does that mean you're going to agree that maybe federal law that dictates that all federal banks must be shareholders in the Fed system banks but don't control, manage, get profits, or "own" the Fed, is more reliable that some video you found on the web? Does it mean you're finally going to agree that private banks do not "own" the fed and control the money supply? That the Fed is the entity that controls the banks, not the other way around? That the Fed Board is not appointed by private banks but by the President and approved by the Senate?

If it makes a difference, I'll show you such a law. Or am I just wasting my time? If that's the case, I'll pass.

Last edited:

don't pay it then.....

Heh heh - I personally recommend that you do *not* use that method to determine if there is a law that requires you to pay income taxes.

I was going to try to leverage finding the law with some concessions.

In addition to the clear terms of the IRS code, there are law that say what happens if you don't pay taxes, like this one:

Title 26 USC §7201 prohibits willfully attempting in any manner to evade or defeat any tax or the payment thereof.

Under 26 USC §7201, a violation of the statute is punishable by a maximum fine of $100,000 ($500,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisonment of not more than five years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution. However, the criminal fine provisions under 18 USC §3571 increase the maximum permissible fines for a violation of 26 USC §7201 to not more than $250,000 for individuals and $500,000 for corporations. Alternatively, if any person derives pecuniary gain from the offense, or if the offense results in pecuniary loss to a person other than the defendant, the defendant may be fined not more than the greater of twice the gross gain or twice the gross loss.

Whole bunch more at this website.

Internal Revenue Manual - 9.1.3 Criminal Statutory Provisions and Common Law

Hi Toro and Sealybobo:

You have been duped. The Federal Reserve was started by Rockafellor & JP Morgan. The same Rockafellor that started Standard Oil. The same Rockafellor who became the richest man in the world when we made him break up his oil monopoly.

The Federal Reserve System is the central banking system of the United States. Created in 1913 by the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act (signed by Woodrow Wilson), it is a quasi-public and quasi-private (government entity with private components) banking system.

Can you explain the private component? You probably can, but your understanding makes you seem naive.

The Federal Reserve System was started by the US government, not by Rockefeller and JP Morgan.

No. Sealybobo is half right and El Toro is wrong once again. The father of the ‘private central bank,’ we know as the Federal Reserve, is Paul Warburg. Gary Allen explains in his book:

None Dare Call It Conspiracy: Chapter 3: the Money Manipulators

[FONT=&quot]The Federal Reserve System[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The man who was to play the most significant part in providing America with that central bank was Paul Warburg, who along with his brother Felix had immigrated to the United States from Germany in 1902. (See Chart 4.) They left brother Max (later a major financier of the Russian Revolution) at home in Frankfurt to run the family bank ( M.M. Warburg & Company).
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Paul Warburg married Nina Loeb, daughter of Solomon Loeb of Kuhn, Loeb and Company, America's most powerful international banking firm. Brother Felix married Frieda Schiff, daughter of Jacob Schiff, the ruling power behind Kuhn, Loeb. Stephen Birmingham writes in his authoritative "Our Crowd": "In the eighteenth century the Schiffs and Rothschilds shared a double house" in Frankfurt. Schiff reportedly bought his partnership in Kuhn, Loeb with Rothschild money.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Both Paul and Felix Warburg became partners in Kuhn, Loeb and Company.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In 1907, the year of the Morgan-precipitated panic, Paul Warburg began spending almost all of his time writing and lecturing on the need for "bank reform." Kuhn, Loeb and Company was sufficiently public spirited about the matter to keep him on salary at $500,000 per year while for the next six years he donated his time to "the public good."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Working with Warburg in promoting this "banking reform" was Nelson Aldrich, known as "Morgan's floor broker in the Senate." Aldrich's daughter Abby married John D. Rockefeller Jr. (the current Governor of New York -- Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller -- is named for his maternal grandfather).[/FONT]
The Rockefellers and Morgans represent ‘new money’ from America brought in after the infamous meeting at Jekyll Island.

Warburg stressed that the name "central bank" must be avoided at all costs. It was decided to promote the scheme as a "regional reserve" system with four (later twelve) branches in different sections of the country. The conspirators knew that the New York bank would dominate the rest, which would be marble "white elephants" to deceive the public.

Out of the Jekyl Island meeting came the completion of the Monetary Commission Report and the Aldrich Bill. Warburg had proposed the bill be designated the "Federal Reserve System," but Aldrich insisted his own name was already associated in the public's mind with banking reform and that it would arouse suspicion if a bill were introduced which did not bear his name. However, Aldrich's name attached to the bill proved to be the kiss of death, since any law bearing his name was so obviously a project of the international bankers.

When the Aldrich Bill could not be pushed through Congress, a new strategy had to be devised. The Republican Party was too closely connected with Wall Street. The only hope for a central bank was to disguise it and have it put through by the Democrats as a measure to strip Wall Street of its power.

The opportunity to do this came with the approach of the 1912 Presidential election. Republican President William Howard Taft, who had turned against the Aldrich Bill, seemed a sure-fire bet for reelection until Taft's predecessor, fellow Republican Teddy Roosevelt, agreed to run on the ticket of the Progressive Party. In "America's 60 Families", Ferdinand Lundberg acknowledges . . .
What you have is basically a marriage between European Central Bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, Etc.) and New World Elites (like Rockefeller and Morgan) in a grand conspiracy to defraud We The People from their wealth through a privately-owned central bank (the FED). The Federal Reserve is no more ‘federal’ than Federal Express, but the general public has been DUPED into believing this band of THIEVES is actually part of the U.S. Government. The banking scam works something like this:

The Secret Birth Of The Federal Reserve

These international bankers tricked the U.S. Congress into signing away the Section 8 Article 1 right to print money (Link = “To coin money, regulate the value thereof . . .”) to them, which removed that right from the U.S. Treasury. The FED then uses their new authority to force member banks into shipping deposits to this newly-formed ‘central bank’ that appears very much to be a Federal Reserve. The member banks must then pay interest (prime/discount rates) to the illegal FED in order to make loans for transactions between Americans like you and me. Say that I buy a house from El Toro that requires a 300,000-dollar mortgage, so my local bank gets the money out of the FED ‘and’ pays the going rate to initiate my loan. The FED takes out ‘their interest charge’ and the balance goes to El Toro for the purchase of my new home ‘and’ he runs right down to put the money back into the bank ‘and’ the money goes right back into the Federal Reserve. The FED then lends the same money out again and again and again and again ‘and’ takes their cut each time the money circulates, which removes dollars from the system that needs replacing by the printing of more and more Federal Reserve Notes. Each time the FED ‘creates’ new money out of thin air, the value of all the other dollars continues TO GO DOWN; which is the reason a house I bought for 20,000 dollars in 1976 now sells for more than 150,000 dollars today.

The FED is a ‘middleman’ that charges We The People interest ON OUR OWN MONEY, to then spread the ‘profits’ around to their many shareholders with names like Rothschild, Warburg, Rockefeller, Morgan, Etc., Etc.. These European Central Bankers then lend ‘our money’ back to the U.S. Government against the growing National Debt, which represents even more interest charged for borrowing OUR OWN MONEY. The owners of the illegal FED are the same people who murdered JFK and the same people who planned the 9/11 attacks and the very same people orchestrating the current U.S./Global Economic Implosion that is taking place in slow motion right before your eyes every damned day! These are the same evil men who financed ‘both’ sides of WW1 and WW2, until they pulled the rug out from under Hitler; their New World Order puppet, just like they used Senor Bushie (Senor and Junior) and their current Senor Obama puppet now leading the USA to utter destruction.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZTm-GaJ36Q"]History Of The Federal Reserve (Conspiracy)[/ame]

These New World Order Elites have gradually siphoned off U.S. wealth by charging their interest rates ON OUR OWN MONEY since 1913, until they found a way to also siphon off our children’s wealth through all of these bailouts and spending sprees. They stole about 3 Trillion Dollars during the 9/11 attacks, but then realized the American Public is really that STUPID and they do not need murder thousands of Americans to simply take trillions and trillions of dollars that are disappearing right and left ‘and’ mounting up on the escalating National Debt. These are the same New World Order Globalists who have injected the Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Virus into the world population that is gestating and mutating into their depopulation/genocidal MONSTER; because they have already appropriated all of your wealth ‘and’ you are now useless skin jobs standing in the way of their New World Order.

It was a compromise between the government and the private banks, given Americans long antipathy towards a highly powerful central bank, particularly one that was government owned.

This is utter nonsense! The FED is a ‘privately-owned’ central bank that charges We The People interest ON OUR OWN MONEY. They take wealth ‘out’ of the system for handing over to their private shareholders through their FED-controlled interest rates. The U.S. Government no more owns the privately-owned FED than they own Federal Express or Federal Hardware, which is the reason that people like Ron Paul have introduced legislation to audit the FED (HR 1207).

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwLDs2ecFNc[/ame]

The private component is that they share in the profits - though most of the profits go to the US Treasury - and they get votes on who sits on the boards of each banks. But the Fed is subservient to the US government by law.

El Toro has been DUPED by Federal Reserve Propaganda, when ‘no’ FED profits go to the Treasury or to any ‘reserve’ fund for Americans.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XapPIexyj6w&feature=related[/ame]

El Toro is part of the problem that has lulled an unsuspecting public to sleep . . .

PS. Bush and Clinton and the illegal FED have been linked to accounts in Pakistan for funding terrorists in that country (my new thread).

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

don't pay it then.....

Heh heh - I personally recommend that you do *not* use that method to determine if there is a law that requires you to pay income taxes.

You keep listening to what other people have to say about this. Some people actually get found not guilty because of what I am telling you.

But the judge in the court will be working against you. The lower court judges are going against what the Supreme Court ruled about income taxes. Watch Freedom to Fascism and then we'll talk.

But yes, even if what I am telling you is right, consider you have to convince a jury of 12 people, who might be just as stubborn as you:

CONCORD, N.H. — A man who has holed up with armed supporters in his fortress-like house for most of his tax evasion trial was found guilty Thursday, along with his wife, of engaging in an elaborate scheme to avoid paying federal income taxes for a decade.

Ed Brown has said he will defend himself against capture if necessary; U.S. marshals said they have no plan of escalating the situation.

A jury decided the Browns plotted to hide their income and avoid taxes on Elaine Brown's income of $1.9 million between 1996 and 2003. Over 10 years, they also used $215,890 of postal money orders broken into increments just below the reporting threshold to pay for their hilltop compound and for Elaine Brown's dental offices.

I just hope this (verdict) sends a message to those who would rely on frivolous tax theories," Assistant U.S. Attorney Bill Morse said afterward.

Ed Brown heard of the verdict in the middle of an interview with a radio station. "The verdict is in. I can guarantee you all hell's going to break loose," he told WNTK-FM in New London.

He later said, "It's all bogus charges. None of these charges are lawful."

Ed Brown stayed in his wooded, 110-acre home this week. The large, cement-walled house features a watchtower that offers 360-degree views of the rural setting. He said the home is capable of generating enough electricity to operate if cut off from the main grid.

"My life is destroyed, what more can I say?" Brown said when reached for a brief phone conversation. "I lost my wife and she lost her business."

Brown said he expected federal agents to swarm his property soon.

"Live free or die," he said, quoting Gen. John Stark and the state's motto. "What else can I say?"

Brown and about 25 supporters said they will defend themselves against capture if necessary. Bernie Bastian, a supporter who said he was carrying two guns, said they would stand with their friend.

"He's here at the house, and he's not leaving of his own free will," Bastian said.

It's unclear how many others were carrying weapons.

"We don't like to talk about that. It's cold up here. People up here are wearing their jackets," Bastian said.

The frenzy came up during the question of leaving Elaine Brown out on bail pending the couple's April 24 sentencing. Judge Steven McAuliffe reminded Brown that she was, under no circumstances, to return to the home.

"I don't want her to barricade herself with her husband up there," McAuliffe said.

Brown said his way of handling the case is not hers.

"It's not in my mind-set or my character," Elaine Brown said. "I have no intention of returning as long as he's there."

Ed Brown is in contempt of court and has violated his bail conditions, Morse said.

"Mr. Brown has indicated he's rather die than serve a prison sentence. ... I just hope Ed decides to end this in a way that doesn't result in harm to him or his wife or anyone else involved in bringing this matter to justice," Morse said.

On Wednesday, Brown told reporters at his home: "If I should be killed or imprisoned, or my wife is killed or imprisoned, or both, those responsible will join us."

Everything Terrel says is right.

El Toro is part of the problem that has lulled an unsuspecting public to sleep . .

Why do you defend the scam? Its so clearly a racket. And people like you are why we will never take this country back.

I wonder how you benefit from it.

Watch Freedom to Fascism and see a guy who taped his "audit" with the IRS. They are liars and bullies. Above the law. They are the ultimate organized crime. And then you see how piss poor the government is with spending. Why not?

And to suggest that we "share" the profits with the Federal Reserve Bankers. HA!

PS. So you couldn't find the law that says "as a person working in America, I am required by law to pay an income tax"? Isn't that amazing! And you are so sure that you are required to, yet you have never actually seen the law? What a dope.

Don't worry, we're all dopes.

In addition to the clear terms of the IRS code, there are law that say what happens if you don't pay taxes, like this one:

Title 26 USC §7201 prohibits willfully attempting in any manner to evade or defeat any tax or the payment thereof.

Under 26 USC §7201, a violation of the statute is punishable by a maximum fine of $100,000 ($500,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisonment of not more than five years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution. However, the criminal fine provisions under 18 USC §3571 increase the maximum permissible fines for a violation of 26 USC §7201 to not more than $250,000 for individuals and $500,000 for corporations. Alternatively, if any person derives pecuniary gain from the offense, or if the offense results in pecuniary loss to a person other than the defendant, the defendant may be fined not more than the greater of twice the gross gain or twice the gross loss.

But you can't find the law that says you must pay an INCOME tax?

Of course they'll list the penalties for not paying "taxes".

When you watch Freedom to Fascism, you'll learn that the law actually says "Voluntary compliance". Basically you volunteer the income taxes you pay. Nice guy.

And, it says something like, "those who are required to pay a state tax have to pay a federal tax, and no one is required, but try to tell a judge who does not want to hear your bullshit and a jury who has to pay income taxes.

But you'll see that some people actually get off. They interview jurors in the documentary.

El Toro is part of the problem that has lulled an unsuspecting public to sleep . .

Why do you defend the scam? Its so clearly a racket. And people like you are why we will never take this country back.

Watch Freedom to Fascism and see a guy who taped his "audit" with the IRS. They are liars and bullies. Above the law. They are the ultimate organized crime. And then you see how piss poor the government is with spending. Why not?

And to suggest that we "share" the profits with the Federal Reserve Bankers. HA!

PS. So you couldn't find the law that says "as a person working in America, I am required by law to pay an income tax"? Isn't that amazing! And you are so sure that you are required to, yet you have never actually seen the law? What a dope.

So after being shown numerous federal laws, criminal laws, tax codes, citations to numerous different articles by reliable publications and government websites proving that your statements are wrong, proving you have to pay taxes, over and over, you choose to belief some anonymous hack who puts up whatever bullshit a website for your "facts."

What a waste of our time.

But thanks for demostrating your character. It doesn't matter what evidence we produce. Most here already probably knew it. I'll know better than to waste my time with you next time.

Last edited:

But you can't find the law that says you must pay an INCOME tax?

Of course they'll list the penalties for not paying "taxes".

Your argument is when the law says you have to pay taxes that doesn't mean income taxes, Sealy?

Good lord.

Then don't pay for fucking taxes and when you are arrested you can make that argument to the judge.

Good luck.

Last edited:

So after being shown numerous federal laws, criminal laws, tax codes, citations to numerous different articles and government websites proving that your statements are wrong, proving you have to pay taxes, over and over, you choose to belief some anonymous hack who puts up whatever bullshit a website for your "facts."

But thanks for demostrating your character. It doesn't matter what evidence we produce. Most here already probably knew it. I'll know better than to waste my time with you next time.

You're not showing me THE LAW. You're showing me tax codes, etc.

You know what? Yes, we are done.

Freedom to Fascism was made by a director, not a lawyer. There are many things wrong in the movie.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/76306-the-legality-of-income-taxes-freedom-to-fascism.html

If you think that income taxes are voluntary, then don't pay them for 10 years and see what happens. Put your money where your mouth is.

Terral

Like I said, you'll believe any garbage somebody puts on the Internet. If its on youtube, all the better.

Many things wrong with the movie? Like what? Sounds like how people attack Michael Moore movies.

I wouldn't try this after being on these message boards because I know how many brainwashed Americans are out there.

Last edited:
Freedom to Fascism was made by a director, not a lawyer. There are many things wrong in the movie.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/76306-the-legality-of-income-taxes-freedom-to-fascism.html

If you think that income taxes are voluntary, then don't pay them for 10 years and see what happens. Put your money where your mouth is.

Terral

Like I said, you'll believe any garbage somebody puts on the Internet. If its on youtube, all the better.

Many things wrong with the movie? Like what? Sounds like how people attack Michael Moore movies.

I wouldn't try this after being on these message boards because I know how many brainwashed Americans are out there.

What do you mean, like what? Like all the points the professor of law addresses in the movie that are simply flat-out wrong.

Terral

What do you mean, like what? Like all the points the professor of law addresses in the movie that are simply flat-out wrong.

Like what? What they say doesn't prove anything. And they can't answer Aaron Russo's questions so suck it.

I love it how people who don't believe conspiracy theories don't because they are not obvious or proven without a shadow of a doubt. If they were, they wouldn't be conspiracy theories.

Like now that we proved Bush lied about WMD's, that one went from conspiracy theory to fact. And yet no one apologized for calling us conspiracy theorists.

You'll swallow anything NASA says about their faked moon landing.

Can't prove Cheney is the one that mailed the anthrax so you say the idea is rediculous. No it isn't.

No matter how fishy 9-11 looks, you won't believe Cheney/Bush wanted it to happen. Hell, even allowed it to happen so they could launch a war.

Even though they would sacrafice more soldiers and money than 9-11 did.

So after being shown numerous federal laws, criminal laws, tax codes, citations to numerous different articles and government websites proving that your statements are wrong, proving you have to pay taxes, over and over, you choose to belief some anonymous hack who puts up whatever bullshit a website for your "facts."

A code is law. The entire body of federal law is in what is called the United States Code. Abbreviated as U.S.C.

26 U.S.C. § 7201. Attempt to evade or defeat tax

Any person who willfully attempts in any manner to evade or defeat any tax imposed by this title or the payment thereof shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $100,000 ($500,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.

US CODE: Title 26,7201. Attempt to evade or defeat tax

Law, set out in the US code, explicitly stating that any person who attempts to evade the payment of any tax, which includes the income tax because that is a tax, is guilty of a felony.

You can look up the statute yourself. Google 26 USC 701 and there are numerous sources for this law.

Or you can ignore clear and uneqivocal evidence that is right in front of your face and continue to put your faith in some guy you found on the internet who has been proven by numerous reliable sources to be wrong in just about every thing he says.

A code is law. The entire body of federal law is in what is called the United States Code. Abbreviated as U.S.C.

Any person who willfully attempts in any manner to evade or defeat any tax imposed by this title or the payment thereof shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $100,000 ($500,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.

Law, set out in the US code, explicitly stating that any person who attempts to evade the payment of any tax, which includes the income tax because that is a tax, is guilty of a felony.

You can look up the statute yourself. Google 26 USC 701 and there are numerous sources for this law.

Or you can ignore clear and uneqivocal evidence that is right in front of your face and continue to put your faith in some guy you found on the internet who has been proven by numerous reliable sources to be wrong in just about every thing he says.

There's Statutes (the actual laws) blabla.

Fuck it. Continue to pay way more than you should to the politicians.

I don't mind now that its liberals in charge spending our money on progressive entitlements. :lol:

There's Statutes (the actual laws) blabla.

Fuck it. Continue to pay way more than you should to the politicians.

I don't mind now that its liberals in charge spending our money on progressive entitlements. :lol:

Are you denying statute which clearly requires payment of income tax that this is a law? Are you arguing that the United States Code are not laws?

Federal law originates with the Constitution, which gives Congress the power to enact statutes for certain limited purposes like regulating interstate commerce. Nearly all statutes have been codified in the United States Code.

Law of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'

Russo claimed that all the tax revenues went to pay interest. You've been shown reliable evidence to the contrary, as well as the fact that what he claims doesn't even make sense logically with $11 trillion in debt and $2.5 trillion in revenues.

Russo claims there is no law requiring you to pay income taxes. You've been shown reliable evidence of exactly such a law.

Why do you keep defending this guy so faithfully? What is it about him that you put absolute faith in what he claims as fact in face of the stacks of reliable evidence that he is just flat out wrong?

Or even folks here. Toro obviously knows what he's talking about in this area. I know a little bit about it too. You've read my posts. You know I'm not a tool for the right or the rich. You've said so your self.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back