The FBI was actually trying to ‘Protect Trump’

Should Trump put spy's into the 2020 Dem campaigns to protect them?

• Yes, and the democRATs will thank him.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No need, because Russians only try to hack Republican campaigns. Everybody know that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Well what about the FBI protecting the Hillary Campaign? Her emails were hacked and she lost. Why didn't the fBI plant a spy in any of the democRATs campaigns? The FBI wanted Trump to win?
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...fbi_was_actually_trying_to_protect_trump.html
WaPo published an opinion piece entitled, “The FBI didn’t use an informant to go after Trump. They used one to protect him.”

Rangappa concludes that Trump, “Should be glad to know that the FBI appears to have been trying to thwart a hostile country’s efforts to infiltrate his campaign.”

What the former FBI agent doesn’t realize is that she inadvertently gave Trump the green light to do the same to his 2020 electoral opponent. Trump can use his FBI, CIA, and DOJ to “protect” his Democrat opponent by inserting a spy into their campaign.

"Planting a spy" is inflammatory lying demagoguery.

The FBI is supposed to investigate criminality.

Hitler gassed the Jews so that they wouldn't grow old and suffer in old age.

They did investigate Hillary's criminality, Jake. It ain't over yet and Hillary is going to pay. Nothing is ever over until the fat lady sings.

They are supposed to investigate somebody based on evidence of criminality, they can't just decide to investigate somebody without sufficient evidence of wrongdoing, right? So, what did they have on the Trump campaign, and when did they know it? It better be more than some guy associated with the Trump campaign talked to some Russian guy. It better be more than the BS in the Steele Dossier that was paid for by the Dems. Specifically, what did they know about any criminality when they decided to plant a spy in Trump campaign? [You don't like the word spy? Tough shit buddy, you can call it whatever makes you happy, but in the real world the act of furtively gathering information about someone else is called “spying.”] So far I haven't heard jack shit about any evidence of criminality. But what I have heard is a lot of evidence about highly placed people in the FBI who were adamantly opposed to the possibility of Trump getting elected. Peter Strock and Lisa Page anyone? Don't bitch about lying demagoguery under such circumstances.

They did investigate Hillary's criminality, Jake. It ain't over yet and Hillary is going to pay. Nothing is ever over until the fat lady sings.
I have no trouble with that.

And I fully expect Trump to take the fall for what he has and is doing.

Let us know when you ever find any evidence or criminality on Trump's part. So far you got bupkis.

/——/ How would you like to lose your job over fake allegations and zero proof?

/——/ How would you like to lose your job over fake allegations and zero proof?
Aren't you making a pretty big assumption about Jake, here, dude?

Had you said "how would you like to get kicked out of mom and dad's basement" I'd be right there, but his losing a job?

Highly unlikely.

If the FBI was only spying to see if Russia was messing around, I question why they did not tell Trump they were putting a plant in his campaign?

Obama will go down for this, not like he does on his trainer Reggie

-Geaux

If the FBI was only spying to see if Russia was messing around, I question why they did not tell Trump they were putting a plant in his campaign?

Obama will go down for this, not like he does on his trainer Reggie

-Geaux

Especially since it was for his own good, LOL. But Obama isn't going down for this, and neither is Hillary cuz they'll never find enough proof to take it to court, let alone convict 'em. You and me, we'd be screwed but not them.

Well what about the FBI protecting the Hillary Campaign? Her emails were hacked and she lost. Why didn't the fBI plant a spy in any of the democRATs campaigns? The FBI wanted Trump to win?
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...fbi_was_actually_trying_to_protect_trump.html
WaPo published an opinion piece entitled, “The FBI didn’t use an informant to go after Trump. They used one to protect him.”

Rangappa concludes that Trump, “Should be glad to know that the FBI appears to have been trying to thwart a hostile country’s efforts to infiltrate his campaign.”

What the former FBI agent doesn’t realize is that she inadvertently gave Trump the green light to do the same to his 2020 electoral opponent. Trump can use his FBI, CIA, and DOJ to “protect” his Democrat opponent by inserting a spy into their campaign.

Why would the Democrats object to an FBI informer being in their campaign if there were members of the campaign suspected of being Russian agents?

Or more specifically- why does Trump object to the FBI investigating possible Russian spies in his campaign?

:no_text11: Two wrongs don't make a right. Let's get rid of the corruption, first.

Why would the Democrats object to an FBI informer being in their campaign if there were members of the campaign suspected of being Russian agents?

Or more specifically- why does Trump object to the FBI investigating possible Russian spies in his campaign?

The FBI spy wasn't there to find out if there were Russian spies in his campaign. There is absolutely no evidence and no reason to believe there ever was. That FBI spy was there to dig up information about any collusion with the Russians by anyone in the Trump campaign for political purposes to discredit the Trump campaign. There was nothing then and there is nothing now to support the surveillance and spying activities that took place. Which is why the FBI spy was not an informant, cuz he didn't have any information to offer the FBI.

The FBI spy wasn't there to find out if there were Russian spies in his campaign. There is absolutely no evidence and no reason to believe there ever was. I.

Really? You really believe that?
Russian Spies Thought Trump Adviser Carter Page Was an ‘Idiot’—But Still Tried to Recruit Him

The FBI knew that Carter Page- a Trump campaign member- had been approached by the Russians and the FBI were watching Page.

"no reason to believe there ever was"

Why yes there was.

:no_text11: Two wrongs don't make a right. Let's get rid of the corruption, first.

So we start with the Trump corruption and work our way back......okay with me.

Is there anything about this “thread” that you think is anything but trumpian/Russian propaganda?

Maybe if Donald weren’t tied to Russian spies, you wouldn’t have had informants.

Forum List

Back