"The FBI Director is Wrong...."

This SO CALLED president is a MORON!

No kidding, a hypothetical...and you want to piss and moan. What a surprise, NOT.

He just said....."Yes....I will break the law if I have a chance."

Which part of "hypothetical" is difficult for you to understand?

trump is a lying POS....who will do ANYTHING to break any laws to make himself look good.

I see, so, if Trump answers a hypothetical question it's treason, but if someone actually pays for information from a foreign country, it's not treason? You guys are fricken looney.

I hope you are being sarcastic and don't believe what you just wrote.

Well Donald Trump beleives its real, so that is good enough for me. :)
if trump said he was appointed by God himself,would you buy that shit too?..

Trump was.
i know that was sarcasm....but in case you are serious....ill give you one of these View attachment 265231

You lost didn't you. Even God doesn't like liberals.
upload_2019-6-13_16-16-51-jpeg.265231

The losing liberals really think that Donald Trump won't be president after the 2020 election...HAHAHA! The losing liberals have their head so up their own butt they all they can see is shit. Donald Trump never is going to leave office no matter what the election results are. Even if he were to loose in a landside, he is not going anywhere. He'll declare the election to be a fraud and simply refuse to concede the election and stay at the WH until the whole "Situation" gets sorted out, but he'll make sure it never does.... So to all you crying Liberals, get over yourselves, Donald Trump is president until he decides to hand it over to one of his sons or even daughters. I hear Canada, Mexico, and many other countries are looking for losers, so get your passport updated, pack your bags, and go live in some other country where they celebrate losing. Here is America, its a new day, and a winner like Donald Trump is a true American heroe because he Wins. Winning means do everything it takes be #1 and stay #1. Nothing stands in the way of a winner; a winner never comprises, and always eliminates his competition by doing what needs to be done. Look at Putin, Look at Kim Jong-un. They always win, and so does Donald Trump.

Last edited:

This SO CALLED president is a MORON!

No kidding, a hypothetical...and you want to piss and moan. What a surprise, NOT.

He just said....."Yes....I will break the law if I have a chance."

Which part of "hypothetical" is difficult for you to understand?

It doesn't matter if it was hypothetical or real It's not against the law to listen to people talk. Any law against doing so would violate the First Amendment.

Nothing new. The ones before him were morons too.

Now STFU.

No President...not even Nixon has so blatantly showed no respect for the law or the Constitution....trump is an Imbecile....that should be in jail.
BS. BO and W entirely ignored the constitution.

trump is a traitor....a asshole of the first order...
Yeah sure he is. Stop watching MSLSD and get a life.

Sounds to me like trump is getting desperate....he needs the Russians to help him again. He is ASKING them to help him again...

Are democrats worried about all the dirty foreign governments have on Biden or is it time to spin back to Russia since obstruction has proven to be a failure...

I hope you are being sarcastic and don't believe what you just wrote.

Trump was.
i know that was sarcasm....but in case you are serious....ill give you one of these View attachment 265231

God doesn't like liberals? Is that why He had Jesus crucified? For being a liberal who believed in free medicine and food for all who wore sandals and robes and had long hair?

Trump was.

God doesn't like liberals? Is that why He had Jesus crucified? For being a liberal who believed in free medicine and food for all who wore sandals and robes and had long hair?

You were bitch slapped by Trump in an epic loss only God could have engineered, he's messing with you people. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back